Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I am wondering about Morganthe. I know that she is the new Malistaire of the story, but what is her point? Taking over the Spiral? Destroying it? I mean, at least Malistaire has a purpose, he wanted Sylvia back! I think we need to figure this out. :?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mrjackjack2150 wrote:
I am wondering about Morganthe. I know that she is the new Malistaire of the story, but what is her point? Taking over the Spiral? Destroying it? I mean, at least Malistaire has a purpose, he wanted Sylvia back! I think we need to figure this out. :?

I believe the rest of the story will be played out in the coming worlds. Her first task was to acquire Celestia's magic (failed).

Remember, Malistaire's intentions were not fully known at the beginning either. In each world he specifically did something that led to Dragon Titan part in Dragonspyre.

Whether or not Wysteria is being used for background setup is debateable, but I'm sure Morganthe will be up to no good here soon.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
She wanted to learn astral magic but the celestians rejected her because of her D's in science and literature and she forgot the date of the War of 1812 during the entrance exam, so she got an army to get revenge. More of her plot will be revealed as more worlds are added.