Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Pets...Hybrids?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Hello Professor Greyrose,
Please answer a question that has given us much debate. Will crown pets make hybrids? Are these pets considered rare and unique and therefore fall into a catagory of their very own? We know that it has been said that promo pets and crown pets will not create a hybrid. I tend to argue that. I have been wrong before. So before my family and I spend a lot of useless time trying to hatch a hybrid from a crown pet please just confirm if it is even possible.
Thank you for your time,
One Curious Wizard

Historian
May 28, 2009
nickyrel wrote:
Hello Professor Greyrose,
Please answer a question that has given us much debate. Will crown pets make hybrids? Are these pets considered rare and unique and therefore fall into a catagory of their very own? We know that it has been said that promo pets and crown pets will not create a hybrid. I tend to argue that. I have been wrong before. So before my family and I spend a lot of useless time trying to hatch a hybrid from a crown pet please just confirm if it is even possible.
Thank you for your time,
One Curious Wizard

Current;y, No crown pets have Hybrids

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
it is not possible, and i am very angry about that. Spent lots of money on crown pets that are unable to hatch hybrids. grrrrr

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
sadly no :(. I personallly though think that u should just take the time to train a pet to epic manually then investing in a crowns pet with good stats.

sincerely, hela3