Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount and/or clothing previews

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
I just want to say, can KI please add in a option to preview Mounts and clothing? Because when I see something that might be cool but I'm still not certain if I want it, I usually wait until the Test Realm comes out so I can use the extra crowns to try them out or just buy it and regret it if I do not like it. What I can think up is, when you press the preview button on a clothing or mount, you are sent to a secondary world where they is no one but you. You can make it look like something of a Spirit World, like the one in Mooshu when you battle Whatever The Evil. You can use this to walk around in your mounts or clothing to see if you want to buy it.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
There is a way to preview mounts and clothing without buying them.

To preview mounts without buying the permanent mount, Zeke may have a 1 day mount for you to try out. This usually costs 2,000 gold. If you like the mount, buy a permanent version. If you do not, you only used 2,000 gold rather than 50,000+ or even crowns.

When you are looking at clothing, you will see the clothing on your wizard. So basically by just looking at it, you can get a preview of what it looks like.

Of course you could always buy the items on Test Realm, but these are much easier ways to preview what you need quickly.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Well, most of the crowns gear takes the shape of gear you buy with gold, just buy the looka likes, and you can either
*look at someone ride a mount
*see if there is a rental
*see if it is even popular.