Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening: Some plants too rare?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 11, 2010
The Red Bell Pepper and the White Tiger Lily are the most rarest, I think, plants in gardening.The Red Bell Pepper gives +10 pet xp snack and the White Tiger Lily gives Fancy Yogurt. Along with that, the treasure cards they give. Red Bell Pepper gives Firezilla, Yellow Fire Elf, and Mander treasures. White Tiger Lily gives one of the most rarest treasures in the game. Ice Hound Treasure Card. Do you think these are rare?

While in the same fourm/topic, do you Sunstone is a little too hard to get? I gotten it once from Sandstone and twice from the Genie. Same thing to the Golden Pearl. Sometimes too hard to get? I've gotten lucky and got a quad pearl. 2 regular pearls, 1 black pearl, and 1 golden pearl. Do you think it is a little too hard to get some of these reagents?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Sunstone is just ridiculously difficult to get. But, the developers were smart with this.

They made it so that you can't get the awesome bonuses (I.E., Wintertusk crafted gear) of being a Grandmaster Crafter easily. You have one quest to do to get there, but it is hard. Maybe a little bit too hard...

Next to impossible if you haven't done Celestia (like me), mind you.

Hunter Ghostblade, Legendary Necromancer

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
You'd be surprised at how often sunstones pop up in the bazaar.

Catch it, they go lightning quick!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I was wondering where to find the following items: Scales and Waterlilies. Does anyone know of a plant or a place where I can find these items. Thanks. :(

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Mimzkat101 wrote:
Sunstone is just ridiculously difficult to get. But, the developers were smart with this.

They made it so that you can't get the awesome bonuses (I.E., Wintertusk crafted gear) of being a Grandmaster Crafter easily. You have one quest to do to get there, but it is hard. Maybe a little bit too hard...

Next to impossible if you haven't done Celestia (like me), mind you.

Hunter Ghostblade, Legendary Necromancer

I know how crafting is, due to fact, I have 2 legends and one is a grandmaster artisan, grandmaster garderner, and the other one almost completed all the quests in all the spiral ( As of being current ). You can use 150 stone blocks to make a sunstone with 2 transmutes. Or 15 sandstones.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
roxybrawl wrote:
I was wondering where to find the following items: Scales and Waterlilies. Does anyone know of a plant or a place where I can find these items. Thanks. :(

Waterlillies are the rare pick-up from cattails.

Scales I don't recall.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Ahh, scales are regularly stocked in the bazaar. Either that or there just happened to be 500 of them there yesterday. ;-)