Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Boring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Hey everybody, I love wizard101 and i have played for years (on different accounts) but i lose interest and i can never make it to level 60. I would love to walk around with my level 58 pet and be able to go anywhere in the game, but i get tired of defeating things over and over and over again. I am currently a level 35 and I am about ready to call it quits because I am not getting anywhere fast. I have have gardened, pvp, and have bought every pet that i can, but it seems that every level is a repeat of the one before, and i don't really even want to play anymore.

Does anyone have any ideas or tips to level up? They would be greatly appreciated...

Sean FireHunter-Level 35-Fire

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
Try getting friends to help you. Thats pretty much why I don't play much anymore, the game is just too hard and not very fun to solo, and I like to be able to solo things. If you have friends, you might find it easier.

Historian
May 01, 2010
loganrobertson321 wrote:
Hey everybody, I love wizard101 and i have played for years (on different accounts) but i lose interest and i can never make it to level 60. I would love to walk around with my level 58 pet and be able to go anywhere in the game, but i get tired of defeating things over and over and over again. I am currently a level 35 and I am about ready to call it quits because I am not getting anywhere fast. I have have gardened, pvp, and have bought every pet that i can, but it seems that every level is a repeat of the one before, and i don't really even want to play anymore.

Does anyone have any ideas or tips to level up? They would be greatly appreciated...

Sean FireHunter-Level 35-Fire

Do all of the side quests as you go through the worlds. And also, really pay attention to the storyline (personally, I love the mossback side quest line), it can keep you interested for a while.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
If i am not mistaken, a long time ago wizards could only go up to level 50. If that is not true, then I am pretty sure they will have 70 levels in the future, and more, and more. I only have one level 41 wizard at the moment, and it is boring for me a little. But, oftentimes, w101 has new worlds, and holiday specials, and quests for you to do. I understand that you want new specials like every day and new worlds like every few months, but Kingsisle is doing the best they can. Try to get some friends, or help out low levels. If that doesn't work, then I wouldn't play AS MUCH, but often check the news posts to see the latest events, like new worlds, new pets, etc. Hope this helps! :)

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
EvanJadepetal wrote:
If i am not mistaken, a long time ago wizards could only go up to level 50. If that is not true, then I am pretty sure they will have 70 levels in the future, and more, and more. I only have one level 41 wizard at the moment, and it is boring for me a little. But, oftentimes, w101 has new worlds, and holiday specials, and quests for you to do. I understand that you want new specials like every day and new worlds like every few months, but Kingsisle is doing the best they can. Try to get some friends, or help out low levels. If that doesn't work, then I wouldn't play AS MUCH, but often check the news posts to see the latest events, like new worlds, new pets, etc. Hope this helps! :)

I started just after they raised the level cap to 60. I'll admit I do lose interest from time to time, but for the most part this game is pretty good .
I have a total of 6 characters, and that's what really keeps it going. They are different schools (well, I have 2 Balance) so the spell quests are different and fighting the same bosses again with different spells to me is awesome. It gives you a new perspective.

I posted something about Frostbranch the other day and he is a REALLY good example. My characters (Death, Life, Storm, 2 Balance, and Fire) all had different experiences. Storm, Fire and one Balance beat him first try. The other Balance, Death and Life had real trouble (that one kinda confuses me, but it's done.).

In short, if you are bored, try a new school. Or find all the hidden bosses (that is alot of fun!).

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I am trying to finally go to that one Keingston park place in MarleyBone... But i cannot find friends to go, and none of my friends are willing to spend 2 hours in that dungeon. :(