Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help place creation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Reached up to 60 level. Thousands of times needed help of any kind. I got few of them mostly begging, crying, changing worlds, following players, typing in caps lock crying for help and even some times closing the game disappointed.

Same again with my other 15 level player seems that everyone is quite busy doing their quests or even not in the mood for help and that is completely logical.
Now I am in the mood quite some times as a legendary to sit somewhere and help anyone who ask for help (any kind) and doing nothing else.

So I thought would not be great to exist only in one world (wizard city,commons) as an example a little corner with a sign that could write help or assistance or anything and everyone who just wants to offer help sits right there and waiting? so everyone would know where to go and get help.

Just an idea who me personally would have helped me a lot since I would have learned things from the very beginning that could make my journey fantastic. Ι enjoy 1000 times more my journey with my second character cause I know now what I did not knew then (and it's not all in the book) and I could have learned if someone was there for me.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
This is an understandable idea. I had a friend who has told me she cried several times trying to beat some things because she had no help. I told her to always look for me and ask me for help. I am far behind because I've gained xp from helping many people and disregarding my quests. I hate to see people in need of help, and when I'm actually questing and have to turn someone down because i'm mid battle or mid dungeon and cant quit, I feel very guilty for not being able to help. I have two paid accounts, I felt the need (after dying repeatedly and having no help) to create second account with a life student so I always have someone to help and keep me alive lol. Even with her, there are some areas that we have needed several henchmen and gone thru multiple minions. Sometimes she cant even help my myth wizard (lvl 59 at the moment) due to some areas having that count down enter area that the life student doesnt have access to (at lvl 46) so she cant go in at the beginning and for some stupid reason KI has made it that if you cant go in at the count down circle you cant port in to help either, that is so not fair. Do alone quests I understand, tho some are very hard and I keep dying, but my life student doesnt have access for this one lieutenant culpepper quest and due to the bosses fire minion casting a 10000 hit meteor shower after just a few rounds, I've been struggling with that quest for weeks, I cant kill it before the meteor strike happens, my cards just dont work for me and i'm not wasting crowns on a henchman that will die from that hit... :( :( :(