Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deadly Minotaur

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Ok, I was in PvP earlier, and I was against a knight ice type level 6, and he used an infection right off the bat, which was obviously a treasure card, but thats not the point. The point is, next round he used a Deadly Minotaur, which got me down to lower than half, and then he used another one! and he only had 2 pips! i looked on Wizard101 central and it said that it was 6 pips to use it. So while this is physically impossible for him to do this, I want to know where did he get it? is this a bug? can you stop this from happening again?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I have only seen that card once. Once. A legendary used it. A legendary seems reasonable but I do agree that some limits need to be put on treasure cards.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yes, this is a known bug... If you would have done a search on this topic, or did any reading at all, you would have seen this topic has been addressed and will be fixed soon...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Maximo2000 wrote:
Ok, I was in PvP earlier, and I was against a knight ice type level 6, and he used an infection right off the bat, which was obviously a treasure card, but thats not the point. The point is, next round he used a Deadly Minotaur, which got me down to lower than half, and then he used another one! and he only had 2 pips! i looked on Wizard101 central and it said that it was 6 pips to use it. So while this is physically impossible for him to do this, I want to know where did he get it? is this a bug? can you stop this from happening again?

Yes, this is a known bug and has been reported all through the forums. KI knows and has already fixed it on the test realm. When the Housing signs and Black Panther mount go to the live realm, so will the fix for the enchantment/mutate spells working on all drain spells glitch.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Maximo2000 wrote:

A bug, when Chain Stunning is over, the next PvP cheat is Ghoul Transformation.

Which Ghoul mutate into Deadly minotaur. Which it is supposed that ONLY Minotaur should do that.

2 pips. He was using Ghoul to summon D M.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I see, I was just so mad and confused as to why this happened. Because this was on the live realm and it got my ranking back down to a veteran. And the enchantment glitch explains a lot too. I used a giant on my vampire and it said
"433 Drain" I was like "Isn't it supposed to be 475?"

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Oct 10th

Just got hit with my first two pip deadly Minotaur... What a joke!
how does a glitch like this even happen and how long are we supposed to wait for a fix? Can someone pls post when this programming error is adressed because I'm logging off until then. Maybe kingsisle is planning on letting me turn my fire elf into a phoenix in the next update. Gosh

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I have been hearing of this, it's not good, not good at all... But don't fret. In the Test Realm, they have addressed this issue and fixed it. Once all the other stuff is added from test to live, BAM, Death Minotaur, 2 pip, will be a no PvP. Just like Talos! ;)

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
probably the original found of the mintaur glitch here. i think i no how this hapened. when wtt came out you could finally use spells like gargantuan on drain spells like wraith crow vampire and ghoul. sry to say but someone in KI probably forgot to leave it at that and well let all sun spells be used on them. now for a little longer any death drain spell can be affected by any sun spell. and yes it is being fixed in test realm

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
ktk1 wrote:
I have been hearing of this, it's not good, not good at all... But don't fret. In the Test Realm, they have addressed this issue and fixed it. Once all the other stuff is added from test to live, BAM, Death Minotaur, 2 pip, will be a no PvP. Just like Talos! ;)
They should do something about this i lost 24pvps because of it. They should make it so they have to pay 5pips like its normal they gotta fix it

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I set this up and gave it a try, as to use this in the PvE would be fun leveling up a new Wizard. It could take some of those long fights and make them alot shorter. Especially when the enemy is the same school.

Let me state right off, I would Not use this in PvP, I fight fair.
I consider this a glitch, as some of the other glitch cheats Wizards use.

Anyway, it does exactly what everyone says it does, I took Ghoul and turned it into Deadly Minotaur and it only used two pips.

What you cannot do, is save any of these converted cards into your treasure deck. Once they are saved, they convert back to 5 pips.
So you can only use the Convert card from the Treasure deck, which is good, not a fix, but at least no one can build up a storage of the glitch cards.

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter Ice, Balance, Storm, Death, and (almost) Myth Legendary Wizards.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I would really like to know when the test is going live... Girl just hit me with three two pip glitch Minotaurs in a row. It's a very sad situation in the arena right now.