Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clothing from Celestia.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I have a question.

I am only level 41 and when I was in my level 30's I got a piece of clothing from Celestia even though I was never there.It is still in my backpack and it doesn't have a level cap, so, I can wear it all the time. Is this a glitch? Or does everybody get it?If neither, then why did I get it and how?

Bailey Skullvault
lvl. 41.
Master Pyromancer.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
landlie9 wrote:
I have a question.

I am only level 41 and when I was in my level 30's I got a piece of clothing from Celestia even though I was never there.It is still in my backpack and it doesn't have a level cap, so, I can wear it all the time. Is this a glitch? Or does everybody get it?If neither, then why did I get it and how?

Bailey Skullvault
lvl. 41.
Master Pyromancer.

Is it the Ethereal Robe? If so, you got that from a Beckett code. It doesn't have stats because it is supposed to be stitched to a robe with stats in order to change the appearance to Celestia clothing.

If not, no idea..... :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
landlie9 wrote:
I have a question.

Bailey Skullvault
lvl. 41.
Master Pyromancer.

It might help if you told us "what piece of clothing".

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
well prospecter zeke sells robes for any level but they have no stats, maybe it's that