Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Hey fellow wizards. Here are my ideas for level 68 spell ideas. I hope you like them!
Action Scene
OR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ATTACK 2} 700 Balance Hit (all enemies) and 30% off next Storm, Fire, Ice, Life, Death, and Myth Hit

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
All of them are overpowered AOEs and are either painfully ambiguous or unoriginal.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I think these are some interesting and cool ideas. Must say that depending on a type of fight, gaining 6-8 pips is hard so 9 will be very hard, but with the one upper lvl pip spell you can cast on yourself where you gain a pip when hit with 4 or higher of a pip spell it is easier to gain those pips for high lvl cards. (i think the circles you can cast on yourself to gain pips, or have 15% more damage to enemy or less damage to self, these should be able to be cast on any of the players you are dueling with, not just yourself)

Very well thought out, I hope they consider these ideas!

taryn

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
All of them are overpowered AOEs and are either painfully ambiguous or unoriginal.

So I bet you can come up with better ideas? Even if you can I don't care. Don't be so rude.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

And also I bet some people don't know what the Lotan, Gaia, Morrigan, Hekate, and Isis are. Please don't be so rude. Sheesh. :I

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

How are they overpowered? At least give me examples so I can fix them. And I did take in account of the damage the spells before did (level 58 spells).

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

I know I said to post any comments or suggestions but you don't have to be rude.

Historian
May 01, 2010
DouDou123, I agree that they are overpowered for AoEs. For instance, storm, more powerful that leviathan, does more side effect than levy, for one more pip, AoE, you have to remember before making spell ideas, that they follow a pattern, look at orthrus vs storm lord- orthrus 700 myth damage, storm lord, 690, myth catches up to storm and fire, but is a single hit, in other words, AoEs are less powerful than single hits, regardless of school, and pips (especially one). I know that myth is weaker, but the gap between spells is just way too big, even though its a triple hit, i got a myth, and if the greatest base damage is going to be almost the same as minotaur, save the AoE and four more pips, soloing, that would be completly useless if you ask me (saying that you can double minotaur with 9 pips, on each enemy). Enough examples?

Btw, Hecate (with a "c")-Greek god of magic, and Iris is some egyptian god, forgot which one, and got me on the other ones.

Another note, I actually think he has came up with some spell ideas, i may be mistaken.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
plz take out volcano honestly it's too normal for wizard101 and i know lots of pyromancer i myself am one who do not want to see volcano as the lvl 68 spell

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Half the time for lvl 68 and 78 spells, I become offended by the portraying of schools with the spells. This time, however, is much better. Not too shabby, but remember. They have to be from no other game. Adding on to that, KI has to come up with they're own spells.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Sorry but they're all overpowered. No way can anyone survive 1,500 damage with Storm's attack and powerful critical rating. The valcano isn't what a lot of fire wizards would want to see because these may evenually become pets and I wont want a valcano as mine. The ice would be complained about in PvP until you cant stand it anymore and just explode. There decent but just some major problems.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
DouDou123, I agree that they are overpowered for AoEs. For instance, storm, more powerful that leviathan, does more side effect than levy, for one more pip, AoE, you have to remember before making spell ideas, that they follow a pattern, look at orthrus vs storm lord- orthrus 700 myth damage, storm lord, 690, myth catches up to storm and fire, but is a single hit, in other words, AoEs are less powerful than single hits, regardless of school, and pips (especially one). I know that myth is weaker, but the gap between spells is just way too big, even though its a triple hit, i got a myth, and if the greatest base damage is going to be almost the same as minotaur, save the AoE and four more pips, soloing, that would be completly useless if you ask me (saying that you can double minotaur with 9 pips, on each enemy). Enough examples?

Btw, Hecate (with a "c")-Greek god of magic, and Iris is some egyptian god, forgot which one, and got me on the other ones.

Another note, I actually think he has came up with some spell ideas, i may be mistaken.

I read a book (fictional) but with all around the world myths and Hekate was spelled with a K not a C but I don't know for sure. And a lot of the spells are all just myths I've read and searched.
Lotan- the pet of Yamm or Yamm himself
Gaia- Mother Earth, Goddess of Earth, Greek Myths "Mother"
Morrigan- Irish Myth, Goddess of Battle, Strife, and Fertility (sometimes Death)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
jekbeau wrote:
Half the time for lvl 68 and 78 spells, I become offended by the portraying of schools with the spells. This time, however, is much better. Not too shabby, but remember. They have to be from no other game. Adding on to that, KI has to come up with they're own spells.

I appreciate your comment. I don't really play any other like magic or battle games so I don't know what those games have so you really it's not my fault if one of the ideas are in another game :3

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
TarynHeart wrote:
I think these are some interesting and cool ideas. Must say that depending on a type of fight, gaining 6-8 pips is hard so 9 will be very hard, but with the one upper lvl pip spell you can cast on yourself where you gain a pip when hit with 4 or higher of a pip spell it is easier to gain those pips for high lvl cards. (i think the circles you can cast on yourself to gain pips, or have 15% more damage to enemy or less damage to self, these should be able to be cast on any of the players you are dueling with, not just yourself)

taryn

Thank You :3 and can someone tell me what AoEs are?

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
TarynHeart wrote:

taryn

Thank You :3 and can someone tell me what AoEs are?

Attack all Enemies (I can't figure out how o got in there)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
MechaDood wrote:
Attack all Enemies (I can't figure out how o got in there)

'AOE' It stands for "area of effect", and originates from games where the method of combat is less structured (ex: World of Warcraft). It's used to describe spells that attack all enemies in Wizard101.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:

Isis/Balance
9 pips/ 85%
{ATTACK 1} 150 Storm, Fire, Ice, Life Death, and Myth Hit (all enemies)
it would be too long