Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summon your beast?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I heard Ice students summon the frost giant in eliks edge! I also heard that Storm students summon the triton king or something, so i was wondering what other schools summon?
luna0616

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
All the schools something. Storm- storm snake, ice- frost giant, balance- that judgment angel. It just depends on your level. Again... ALL of the schools summon. The things is that you have to find it out.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
I heard Ice students summon the frost giant in eliks edge! I also heard that Storm students summon the triton king or something, so i was wondering what other schools summon?
luna0616

Um I think you can find these on other threads but here is what I know

Storm: Storm Lord
Ice: Ice Giant
Death: Scarecrow
Myth: Orthus
Balance: I dont know
Life: I dont know

And these spells havent been released yet

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
gargon789 wrote:
luna0616 wrote:
luna0616

Scarecrow has :P but not as a regular card.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Defender
Dec 09, 2008
gargon789 wrote:
luna0616 wrote:
luna0616

Luna means like out side battle not as a spell. For a low level Ice quest you summon Frost Giant at Elik's Edge. Life Summons a Satyr on Unicorn way for I think Nature's Wrath.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
In all schools you get a quest from your teacher gives you quest to get new spells and sometimes you have to get a monster (i am a lvl 38 fire wizard) such as at lvl 38 you sumen a phoenix in old town fire cat ally or you also sumen a fire snake in unicorn way. Other wizard can see these monsters come that is all you saw