Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It won't let me do the Halloweenfest Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I'm level 57 and I go over to Jack Hallow, ready to begin my Halloweenfest quests. The only problem is that there's nothing above his head, meaning i can't click on him. How can i start my Halloweenfest quests?

Administrator
If you completed his quests on that character in a previous year, you will not be able to repeat them this year.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If you completed his quests on that character in a previous year, you will not be able to repeat them this year.

No wait Prof. Greyrose, I have never done any of these halloween quests but when i go up to him there is nothing above his head and I dont know what to do! :(

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Nick16567 wrote:

No wait Prof. Greyrose, I have never done any of these halloween quests but when i go up to him there is nothing above his head and I dont know what to do! :(

Since you started February of this year, you are correct, you should be able to do the Halloween quests. Are you sure you are going to the right Jack? The one in the Wizard City Commons? If so, you might have to submit a trouble/support ticket to get the quest active. There are no level requirements or prerequistes that I know of for the Jack Hallow quests to start.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I just started an Ice wizard. I go to Jack in the commons, he has no quest for me. I take an hour to get to level 5, he still has no quest for me. So, this (probably) isn't a level cap issue.
Wait a second ...
Can you do the quest(s) on a different wizard on the same account if you've already done it on one?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I really wish we could do the whole Jack quests again. :(

ellie

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Mimzkat101 wrote:
Can you do the quest(s) on a different wizard on the same account if you've already done it on one?

Yes. I've been offered the quests at level 60 and level 6 on the same account.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
kingurz wrote:
Nick16567 wrote:

Since you started February of this year, you are correct, you should be able to do the Halloween quests. Are you sure you are going to the right Jack? The one in the Wizard City Commons? If so, you might have to submit a trouble/support ticket to get the quest active. There are no level requirements or prerequistes that I know of for the Jack Hallow quests to start.

o wait I looked at the wroung "Jack"

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011

I have the reverse problem. I HAVE done them in prior years on some, wizards, and I HAVE done them this year on others. Now it is showing that I HAVEN'T done them at all on any wizard, and wants me to do them over.

Administrator
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/42259.ftl

thank you Professor Greyrose ! for being so helpful..you make our day !