Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Organized Pips

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
I know a bunch of other people have already thought of this idea, but I have a way to organize this idea. A super pip would be large and either red or blue and is worth 3 pips for your school and 2 for other schools. Once you get your power pips chance to 101%, your chance of a super pip will be 1%, a power pip chance will be 99 and 0 for normal pips. Once you get the chance to 150, you will have a 50/50 chance of either a power pips or super pips. Diego can call you when you get 101% to explain about super pips or KI can switch the the stats display on the character stats menu that displays the power pips chance with super pips chance, but that would be more expensive. If all of you think it's too disorganized to work, then the extra stats can go to your attack boost or something like that.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
qwertyuiop749 wrote:
I know a bunch of other people have already thought of this idea, but I have a way to organize this idea. A super pip would be large and either red or blue and is worth 3 pips for your school and 2 for other schools. Once you get your power pips chance to 101%, your chance of a super pip will be 1%, a power pip chance will be 99 and 0 for normal pips. Once you get the chance to 150, you will have a 50/50 chance of either a power pips or super pips. Diego can call you when you get 101% to explain about super pips or KI can switch the the stats display on the character stats menu that displays the power pips chance with super pips chance, but that would be more expensive. If all of you think it's too disorganized to work, then the extra stats can go to your attack boost or something like that.

Some classes can't even get close to 100%, nevermind 101%, and 150% is impossible for anyone.

If your red pip idea was on aseparate chance timer of it's own it might be cool.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
It is already hard enough to get a Power Pip chance of 90% if you are not the right school. Perhaps you start to get the chance of a Super Pip at 60% Power Pip chance? I don't know...

Igloogirl3, Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
It is already hard enough to get a Power Pip chance of 90% if you are not the right school. Perhaps you start to get the chance of a Super Pip at 60% Power Pip chance? I don't know...

Igloogirl3, Pyromancer

I meant in the future when new worlds are added and the level cap increases. Eventually, most people will probably have around 160-180% by the time the Morganthe arch is over. And the 60% thing doesn't make any sense. I meant that once the power pips reach 100%, you treat power pips as normal pips and super pips as power pips since normal pips are out of the question. And for HooVooLoo, your idea was similar to igloogirl's and I know that very few people exceed the 100 mark, but after the lvl cap is raised and new gear is added. Also, I don't think having seperate gear for super pips would be a very good idea. For example, you might have a 70% chance of a power pip and a 50% chance of super pips. What happens then?

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i was just scrolling through the older posts and i saw this one on page 30 or so. anyway, i still think this is a cool idea but i probably didnt make a good explanation. basically, the super pips' chances of coming are 100 less than what the display of your power pips shows. since we're getting our rank 10 spells soon, it'll be a drag for us to wait all that for 1 spell.