Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What made you start playing this game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
Back in 2008, I got my friend hooked on this one game I liked ( I still play it now ), and he played that for about a month.Then once W101 came out he quit that game and joined. He convinced me to try it out, and I played for a couple of weeks and then I sort of lost interest because to me it just seemed like a copy of the game I was already playing. Then last summer I was so bored that I just logged on to W101 and I became interested in it again.

What made you start playing?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
My brother got me hooked. But i played for a month, and stopped for a year, forgot the parental controls password, so made a new account (storm) and i just never stopped playing it. I do even the nastyest chores for a game card

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
My brother got me hooked. But i played for a month, and stopped for a year, forgot the parental controls password, so made a new account (storm) and i just never stopped playing it. I do even the nastyest chores for a game card

i did w101 for a while then quit and got hooked again

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I saw a commercial, thought the game looked pretty sweet. Tried it. Was hooked right away! Now I have 4 Legends (Death, Life, Storm, and Balance) and 2 Grands ( Fire, and Balance). Every time is a new challenge and there is always something to do. I love this game.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Back in May 2009,

I was playing a online free game and you can get some golds in that game for watching ads. I saw an ad for the game, me and my friend, a lot. And just by curiosity, we played.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I was checking out games one day and saw Wizard101. I thought I'd try it for a while and instantly got hooked. :)

I tried buying the different areas and decided (in Krock) that I needed a subscription instead.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
My friend told me to try out this game. Luckily, it was 3 days from my birthday. I tried it, I loved it! I got to Level 10, but, my mom got me a subscription and I started playing ever since. (I started on May 2011) I currently have a Legendary Death. I love Wizard101! :)

-Mason D.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Dogsrule wrote:
Back in 2008, I got my friend hooked on this one game I liked ( I still play it now ), and he played that for about a month.Then once W101 came out he quit that game and joined. He convinced me to try it out, and I played for a couple of weeks and then I sort of lost interest because to me it just seemed like a copy of the game I was already playing. Then last summer I was so bored that I just logged on to W101 and I became interested in it again.

What made you start playing?

I once visited my grandma in Florida about half a year ago. I was playing softball with one of the neighbor kids when my grandma called me in. She said she wanted me to "check out" a game she liked. I looked at how it works. Then I saw the commercial for the game. About an hour later, I was addicted