Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i am stuck in krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
i am really frustrated cuz i cant get past krokotopia i think i have done all quests in pyramid of sun and i am ready to go to krokosphinx but he wont give me permission . I am level 21 almost 22 and doing really good but i cant find anything else to do! help me please! :( :( :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
This needs to be in the Krokotopia forum, not The Dorms, but I can help anyway. I hope I prove useful :P.

1) Have you checked your quests?
2) Have you explored outside the Pyramid?
3) Have you tried to go straight to the boat?
4) Have you got a membership? The Krokosphinx is members only (or use crowns)

Igloogirl3, Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
First, this belongs in the Commons. Second, there must be something you missed. Try retracing your steps.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Have you completed the Throne Room of Fire and spoken with the doggy professor (I forget his name) in the map room after defeating the first Tut?
If I remember right, that's when you get the quest to see Major Talbot about entering the Krokosphinx.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
okay it doesn't matter if you did all the quest you have to have done the storyline my hunch is your missing the storyline quest have done the throne room where dungeon where you fight prince manu nirini and krokotep
after that dungeon he should give you permission to go to krokospohinx