Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New wallpaper/carpet & color dye furniture

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
First, when I saw a competition for decorating your dorm for halloween I was all excited. Then I searched several shops and found no halloween designed wallpaper, which would go nice with a black or dark orange carpet, or even brown carpet. I think when holidays come around we should get to see some holiday style wallpaper. I would be in wizard bliss :D if come christmas we had a gingerbread man design wall paper with a deep red carpet or a ginger brown color carpet. omg would i be in heaven.

Why couldnt we have the option to pick a color choice on some wallpapers and carpets, and have more school themed papers and carpets? And the same for furniture, or maybe to dye the furniture. I have a storm student with a purple theme house and no couch or chairs to sit on due to no purple couches or purple cloth chairs.

(i also think we should have more dye choices for more or all pets. not fair that only some pets can have their color changed and some cant.)

thanks, just my opinion as a player with 2 accounts and 10 students, and no more ideas for decorating, no matter how many houses I try :(

taryn ravenheart :)