Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A color wheel would be nice

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I think we should be able to have a color wheel for the colors of our clothes or character's hair. That way we could have more of a variety. Tell me what you guys think.

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Yeah, I know there's a low chance they'll add anything suggested by just one person, I was saying it would be fun if there was one.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:
Yeah, I know there's a low chance they'll add anything suggested by just one person, I was saying it would be fun if there was one.

I've made several suggestions about being able to pick any color of clothing even when specific school gear has 4 color choices, my life student never wears green :(.
I suggested being able to change our characters appearance eyes, color or style of hair, that sort.
I suggested being able to dye furniture (cloth couch and chairs), pets and fairy wing mounts (why there is only 3 colors of fairy wings idk, where's the red, black, white, green, pink and all the other colors)

Everything should be able to be dyed to your preference, pets and fairy wings to match your outfits, all outfit purchases have all color choices, wall papers and carpets or flooring (plus we need new designs of these items, no halloween themed wall paper or black/orange/brown carpeting :( ). I've posted these ideas several times in various places at various times... I hope they get the hint. My storm student has a purple design house theme, with no couch or chair due to poor color choices...

taryn

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:

That's not my point. This, and ideas like this, have been suggested all the time. It's even been suggested that one or two colors be added to the game (like maroon and tan); however, KI has said that it would take months to add just one color. Imagine how long this would take. I'm sure everyone would be behind this idea if it was possible, but it simply is not.