Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-7-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! Professor Falmea here, and since it's Friday, let's get right to it!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We'd like to know - what's your favorite way to get news about the Spiral? Please vote on this week's poll. If you choose other, please comment below and let us know what else we've missed! If you choose fansites, let us know which ones are your favorites!

Have a wonderful Friday, and a fantabulous weekend!

Results
How do you prefer to get your Wizard101 news?
The official message boards/website 14%
Game launch window 44%
Ravenwood News 27%
Twitter 1%
Facebook 6%
Fansites (let us know which ones below!) 0%
Other (let us know where below!) 7%

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hello Wizards! Professor Falmea here, and since it's Friday, let's get right to it!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We'd like to know - what's your favorite way to get news about the Spiral? Please vote on this week's poll. If you choose other, please comment below and let us know what else we've missed! If you choose fansites, let us know which ones are your favorites!

the starting menu definitely

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor! I chose other. I prefer to not only get my news and updates from the game launcher window, but also the official message boards, fan sites and face book. If I have to choose one place tho', the game launcher window is a perfectly good place to hear news and updates from. :)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi Professer Falmea! I have 3 places I look for the wizard101 news: Ravenwood news, Launch Pad news, And the message fourms. Thats all I got! Cya!

(P.S that idea about what news we look usally was GREAT! Thx for posting about it!)

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:

I'm a huge fan of this game, even though my mom is pushing me off of a lot of free time because I'm going to forth grade, starting school. So I get my news feed by visiting the website itself daily, clicking on "Game Updates". You can also get the news straight from the game, it gives you updates right there. Since I'm not allowed to have a Facebook that is not a option.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I wish I could vote for more than one, because I usually get the news from the game launcher, the entire sight, wizard weekly on Wizard101 Central, and even other players.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

i use ravenwood news for news, it's so reliable and you can get insider info.

Community Leader
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I really like announcements in the Game Launcher. I also get them via Facebook, Wizard101central, this site and the Ravenwood news. Between them all I am usually kept well informed.

I especially appreciate when the big news comes to me via the Launcher, Central or Facebook. When I am busy that is so nice.

Megan

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
I'm happy to get my updates either with the game launch window or facebook

but

I REALLY hate not knowing a reboot is coming.

The problem is that frequently I'm online before the notice of the reboot is posted and I never log off. So I don't see the notice and get hit with reboots out of the blue

Would it be possible to send something to the game when new updates are posted so people logged in know something new is going to happen or is up?

Administrator
Thanks for voting! A new Feedback Friday will be up shortly! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea