Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween quest glitch, Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Ok, I only got one quest from Spookey Bob, i thought that cwas all the quests you get from him since he doesn't have anymore quests for me, but my sister Kristen has a ton of quests from him, and the other scarecrows and even the quests from the towers from Malorn Ashthorn, but none of them have any quests for me, is anyone else having this problem, and can anyone fix it before the halloween quests are gone?

any help at all would be appreciated

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Silverfire278 wrote:
Ok, I only got one quest from Spookey Bob, i thought that cwas all the quests you get from him since he doesn't have anymore quests for me, but my sister Kristen has a ton of quests from him, and the other scarecrows and even the quests from the towers from Malorn Ashthorn, but none of them have any quests for me, is anyone else having this problem, and can anyone fix it before the halloween quests are gone?

any help at all would be appreciated

Did you finish any of Halloween quests last year? You probably completed those and that is why your not getting them this year. You can't redo Halloween quests in subsequent years.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you did the quests in a previous year, you can't do them again.