Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Counterweight east quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Can anybody help me with counterweight east? Im always looking for people around there..... If you can meet me on Oct.15 2011, Server Wu, in front of the sigil to go in there.

Brittany
Level 31 Ice

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
gigiuto wrote:
Can anybody help me with counterweight east? Im always looking for people around there..... If you can meet me on Oct.15 2011, Server Wu, in front of the sigil to go in there.

Brittany
Level 31 Ice

Oct. 15 -- Time?, Time Zone? (Eastern, Pacific, etc.)

And you might get quicker replies if you post on Wizard101Central.com for help. Check this out for starters:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6190993

Good Luck!

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
Why wait so long? The counterweights are super easy IMO. If you are level 25+ you should be able to solo them fine. Good luck :-)

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
I beat Counterwegiht at level 31, I am a Pyromancer, and all you need are really good tresure cards. Refight bosses and you get awesome clothes.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Oh! I have a good strategy for you!! This works with the current glitch.
This works with two wizards and helps with the current bug.
1. One of you sets a marker next to the questgiver inside the Counterweight (this works with both)
2. On the battle levels, one person goes into the battle while the other sneaks around, pulls the lever, gets into a safe spot and waits for the partner. For time efficiency, it's okay if the fighter has no mana.
3. Repeat until the boss
4. At the boss, you defeat him. (of course)
5. The person who set the marker in #1 ports down and talks to the questgiver. Then they port to the partner, and helps defeat the boss AGAIN.
6. After doing so, the quest helper will say to talk to Clancy Pembroke in the Royal Museum.
7. Repeat whole directions for the next counterweight.
Have fun in Big Ben!
Destiny Soultamer, Level 37 Thaumauturge, who used the same strategy yesterday to go to Mooshu!