Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lord nightshade apple tub

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Ok, so I am either stupid or blind but I cannot find the apple dunking tub by Lord Nightshade's tower. Can somebody please help me?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
badjuju813 wrote:
Ok, so I am either stupid or blind but I cannot find the apple dunking tub by Lord Nightshade's tower. Can somebody please help me?

As you approach his tower, before you cross the little bridge, the tub is in front of the little house on the right. :-P

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
It is not beside the tower. It is near the building right before the bridge going to the tower. Look to the right.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
badjuju813 wrote:
i mostly think your stupid and go to doctor to see if your blind. anyways the tub is behind or right by the building thats by the nightshade tower and the "secret" gate that kingsisle doesn't want to open in haunted cave.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
badjuju813 wrote:

it's there. maybe you're just looking too close (like are you inside?)

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
it is not by his tower it is in front of the house before you go over the bridge to his tower.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Its right in front of the house, next to the bridge that leads to Nightshade's tower.

Robert DragonWhisperer lvl 60 Lifer

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009