Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nalia Dunestrider

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
During my battle against Nalia in pigswick academy, I notice that she was able to have her wand floating above her head. This animation should be made available to all wizards. Even if it was on a lower level wand to float, I would certainly stitch to it

Historian
May 28, 2009
Caprnicus wrote:
During my battle against Nalia in pigswick academy, I notice that she was able to have her wand floating above her head. This animation should be made available to all wizards. Even if it was on a lower level wand to float, I would certainly stitch to it

Oh, Cool

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Caprnicus wrote:

I agree and would love to see customizable animations for all sorts of things. would be real cool if we could select from a range of animations for our spells and other actions - crowns of course. Would make our characters really unique.