Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Electrified Water

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
I think this is a glitch I found recently. When I go to some worlds, especially Krok, at times when I dip my legs in a lake, river, or any other body of water, sometimes instead of making a splash sound it makes a bllazzzzzz sound, as if I just stepped into water that had a ten thousand-volt live wire hidden in it. Did anyone else have this?

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
No. Probably a computer problem. Just need to reset it. Either that, or your wizard is shorting out.

Ahem, enough technical jokes. I'm still young, but let me take a crack. Like I said, reset your computer. If that works, I must be doing really well on computers. If not, email KI at community@kingsile.com and they will help you out.
Or, again, your wizard is shorting out

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
AgentDeclan wrote:
No. Probably a computer problem. Just need to reset it. Either that, or your wizard is shorting out.

Ahem, enough technical jokes. I'm still young, but let me take a crack. Like I said, reset your computer. If that works, I must be doing really well on computers. If not, email KI at community@kingsile.com and they will help you out.

I'm not a computer genius, so you mean by "reset", it means reinstall?

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
it could just be your speakers or connection to the server. try switching realms. i have to admit i am a computer wiz but i not very good with (awesome) games like this but i hope something works out!

Colin dragonhunter master pyromancer

blaze life grandmaster thuergest

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Fin3cy6 wrote:
AgentDeclan wrote:

No, it means turn off computer and turn back on. Reinstall might work too...idk.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:
AgentDeclan wrote:

I don't think a reinstall is called for, just shut your computer down and give it five minutes before powering it back up.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
JinZah wrote:
Fin3cy6 wrote:
AgentDeclan wrote:

I don't think a reinstall is called for, just shut your computer down and give it five minutes before powering it back up.

It is probably about five days from the time I discovered this glitch, and it is still on. Since I am not going to play this game 120 hours straight (this was done by a calculator), I must have shut down my computer, but it doesn't work.