Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice School secondary school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
Any tips on choosing second school for Ice Wizard? I've heard Storm, for sheer attack power. So far I'm going for Fire because I have fire mastery amulet from another character's second school, so pips are not the issue on Fire.

I don't pvp much because I am not very good at it. I do like to go solo mostly, but have Legendary Balance, and know how it gets later on in game.....

Any help much appreciated.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am a lvl 58 ice/balance with ice being my main class. i choose balance because not only can you get added blades but you get other moves that help you alot in every day battles. The move Elemental blast is great because when you are fighting other ice people the resist is terrable so resort to elemental blast and hydra you can also donate pips to yourself and boost your power pip income. But when i get to lvl 60 i am going to replace all my power pips and just learn all the sun moon and star class moves and then any balance class moves i can learn! :)

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010