Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dueling areas in houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
I think that it should be available for all wizards and witches to be able to buy
a dueling area for there home (if it isn't a dorm) for gold and also be able to take a school pet from one of your characters and put it on a character of a diferent school for example take orthurus and put it on my fire guy :D :-) :) 8)

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I like the pet idea, but Kingsisle will never put dueling arenas in the other houses, because they want to make money having people purchase the cards for these houses.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
I did something like this a while ago bout how the gh house like the cl house is crafted but for some reason the cl house is still just as hard but it has a dueling ring in it and the gh house does not and it's highly unfair because there is an absolute PERFECT spot for it in the gh crafted house. If you have the house and are smart you prolly know what area I am speaking of. That huge ledge on the side of the cliff with the wooden spikes protruding out of the rim of it. It's big enough to house a dueling circle and would look epic up there plus its kind of hard to find use for that thong anyways and I have the cl house but almost never go to it because I has a barbarian out fit and noting else that would look good in space and I mean really who ever heard of a barbarian in space. I'm pretty crazy but a barbarian in space that's a little to ridiculoss don't you think?

Historian
May 28, 2009
slink1997 wrote:
I like the pet idea, but Kingsisle will never put dueling arenas in the other houses, because they want to make money having people purchase the cards for these houses.

Well, they can sell a duel circle from the Crown Shop for the same price of a School House. 10000c///(The crown symbol)

That's fixed!