Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Tower in Ravenwood glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I've tried the Halloween Tower Dungeon in Ravenwood four times; twice alone and twice with others, and all four times after I get through the fourth level (I think it's the fourth; the one after the wisps) the gate to the next level goes halfway up, and then quickly close again. Then nothing. Others players have also had this happen.
Is there a glitch?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
I am having the same problem. none of the towers is letting me access the final floor.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
As far as i know in the first two towers, the floor with the wisps is a puzzle, and you can't go up with out solving it.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I'm having the same problem on the last tower, defeated the first two levels, and waited for gate to open and nothing. I even went out of tower, redid it completly and still can't get to the final level.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
guys read!
JinZah wrote:
As far as i know in the first two towers, the floor with the wisps is a puzzle, and you can't go up with out solving it.
now do you see? you have to solve a puzzle there is also a puzzle in big ben ( just telling for the future )

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Odd. I didn't get this problem. In the tower I did, all I had to do was collect wisps and open a silver chest. I wonder what's causing the problem...take a screenshot next time perhaps?

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
You're supposed to wait 1 minute to get all the wisps. When that doesn't work, they dissapear. That's how it is supposed to work anyway.