Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world in the Celestia series?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Hi Wizards. :)

I am wondering, will there ever be a new world in the Celestia series, or is it just a single world?
I really like Celestia, so i would like some more worlds. Please reply asap. :D

Jenna SwiftGem

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i have heard rumors of a new world coming out in december that raises lvl cap gives new spells and is next in the morganthe story arc

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
blaze552563 wrote:
i have heard rumors of a new world coming out in december that raises lvl cap gives new spells and is next in the morganthe story arc

cool, hope its true

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
If the next world does come out in december, it probably wont be too long before they release it. At the time I write this it is the middle of october, something that will be obvious to those who read the text under my name over there.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Our friends at KingsIsle Entertainment have tipped us off to an exciting bit of news regarding Wizard101. Unfortunately we don't know quite what that news is just yet. Why the posting then? Well, that's where you lot come in.

Take a look at the image above and put on your thinking caps. KingsIsle let slip the fact that this picture is the first in a series of three to be released over the next week or so, and there's some sort of message hidden in each image. As we understand it, all three will be needed to decipher the full message, which ultimately has something to do with some "mysterious upcoming new content."

To see the image, go to http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/10/21/kingsisle-teasing-new-wizard101-content/

I hope this is a new Celestia world. :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
magnusgn wrote:
Our friends at KingsIsle Entertainment have tipped us off to an exciting bit of news regarding Wizard101. Unfortunately we don't know quite what that news is just yet. Why the posting then? Well, that's where you lot come in.

Take a look at the image above and put on your thinking caps. KingsIsle let slip the fact that this picture is the first in a series of three to be released over the next week or so, and there's some sort of message hidden in each image. As we understand it, all three will be needed to decipher the full message, which ultimately has something to do with some "mysterious upcoming new content."

To see the image, go to http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/10/21/kingsisle-teasing-new-wizard101-content/

I hope this is a new Celestia world. :)

It probably is given the presence of Shadow Weavers in the screenshot.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
magnusgn wrote:
Hi Wizards. :)

I am wondering, will there ever be a new world in the Celestia series, or is it just a single world?
I really like Celestia, so i would like some more worlds. Please reply asap. :D

Jenna SwiftGem

I'm pretty sure that the new world is called Mirage. I don't know if it's Mirage or Weirwood, but those 2 were announced by the tournaments fighters in Wysteria

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Hi Ya'll,

I decided to go to Test Realm today.
Zafaria is awesome, and comes with a great level cap. (:
So, be excited, you reached Morganthe's home. (-:

- Jenna