Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Quest Only for New Members?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
The information for the Halloweenfest says "I'd like to introduce you to Jack Hallow. He's just here for a few weeks so be sure to talk to him the next time you come to school. You can find him in the Ravenwood Commons.

He'll send you on many new adventures, throughout all the different zones of Wizard City. Free to Play players can participate in most of these new adventures, while Members can complete the entire story, if they prove their strength!"

I did Jack Hallow's quest last year, and I went to do it this year and I can't. I can not talk to him. Like he does not like me or something.

Does this mean that long time members are just left out?

If the quest has not changed, I would not have minded going through the same quest again with friends that are newer to the game. But it sorta loses the fun to just tag along when you do not get the same quests or information they are getting. As a long time member with a family paying for 3 accounts on Wizards 101, we all feel left out. :(

So Sad,
Molly

Administrator
If you completed the quests in a prior year with your character, they cannot be repeated this year.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If you completed the quests in a prior year with your character, they cannot be repeated this year.

So that's why I skipped right to the member ship quests! I didn't have a sub till a few months ago...but I do think you should be able to redo these quests...because I forgot most of the story. I started in, like, October 2008... :(

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:

May i ask why that is .... I mean we the Wizards that have been here for a long time ....Yeah we did it before.... If you smite us do we not bleed as the young.... ....I guess what i am trying to say is are we suspose to just sit this one out this year...... ohhhhhhh Mannnnn....are you planing on doing something for the wizards of old? AnyThing ? Candy Corn hunt ?

Thanks

Administrator
Keep in mind, if you created characters that have not completed these quests in previous years, you can accept these quests on your recently created characters.

The quests can be completed once per character, not account.

community@wizard101.com