Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Quotes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
For some reason, sometimes when i heal it says something like "Less healing, More Attack." And when i use traps "Have you forgot how to use traps?"

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
EvanJadepetal wrote:
For some reason, sometimes when i heal it says something like "Less healing, More Attack." And when i use traps "Have you forgot how to use traps?"
what the?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
EvanJadepetal wrote:

Those sound like cheating boss quotes. The second one is that Wysteria fight that everyone seems to struggle with.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:

The bosses cheat. Those are messages telling you what you're doing wrong.

Next time you see one of those messages, think about what it was you did, and what did the boss do.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Those are cheating bosses. It usually means they are giving you a hint to defeat them (or not activate their cheats).

Historian
May 28, 2009
EvanJadepetal wrote:

"Have you forgot how to use traps?" Is said by The Earth Teacher in Wysteria.
It's a cheat he have. If there's no shield on him for some turns, he will say this and use a cheat.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I think this is something new in the game and i believe you can disable it in your options section. I may be wrong, but I think it only happens in dungeons or in a boss fight.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
EvanJadepetal wrote:

If those appear then your fighting a cheating boss and you need to do what they say.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
EvanJadepetal wrote:

Cheating bosses. Listen to them, and you will do fine. Ignore them, and you die a horrible death :P

Be grateful, since CL was released, many of them were removed. (Quick example: final boss of Stellarium used to cheat)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
EvanJadepetal wrote:

Bosses that 'cheat' will say things like that to give you a hint on how to avoid their 'cheats'. For example...Chester Droors will say "Have you forgot how to use traps" when you don't trap before attacking. If you hit him without a trap, he will use Helping Hands to heal.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life