Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Classes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Why do you think I keep changing my second class? What class do you think goes best with Life? And I think that it would be cool to be able to actually go to class in wizard101, like in life class there would be a bunch of life wizards with moolinda wu teaching you how to use the spell, everytime you earn a new spell!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
EvanJadepetal wrote:
Why do you think I keep changing my second class? What class do you think goes best with Life? And I think that it would be cool to be able to actually go to class in wizard101, like in life class there would be a bunch of life wizards with moolinda wu teaching you how to use the spell, everytime you earn a new spell!
Well most people said that storm school and life school is the best and i am life and since they say storm is good too i chose storm if i were you i would choose a element school for those other shields of other schools, especilly ( i know i spelled that wrong ) shields for a strong school like storm!

Historian
May 01, 2010
I like death up to feint, and ice up to tower, sun/star schools for my life, works out pretty well.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
EvanJadepetal wrote:

I only get the spells i need, like lets just say my Storm wizard, she has quite low health for level 45. So i trained up Satyrs (Which you wont need to worry about cause you get it for free :P) And tower shields (These come in BIG handy!!) Sometimes i may get fients, it depends really. I suppose its up to you.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
EvanJadepetal wrote:
And I think that it would be cool to be able to actually go to class in wizard101, like in life class there would be a bunch of life wizards with moolinda wu teaching you how to use the spell, everytime you earn a new spell!

nah, it would be more fun, but more time consuming. i dont wanna watch the whole show learning the spells. when learning magic, they listen, try themselves, fail and try again until they master it. thats why their spells never go wrong unless they fizzle

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
For life, I found training Death up to feint, Ice up to Tower Shield, and then the sun schools in CL to be very effective.

At higher levels, when you begin to get more power pips you will use your secondary school less, therefore it is best to get a secondary school that will add protection or boost your own spells

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:

If you play as part of a group, I'd say fire, the DoT spells allow you to do some damage without drawing aggro to yourself. i.e. only the damage of the initial hit is used to calculate the amount of threat you generate by the games AI, not the full amount of damage inflicted. Therefor Heck Hound with five pips causes no threat increase, as there is no initial hit damage.

did that make any since to you?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:

ya should get death up to feint
get reshuffle in collosus boulevard
get spirit trap and spirit blade from niles
and spend the rest on myth spells or polymorphs

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Death is a good secondary for Life. That's what my Theurgist has as his secondary, and it's so useful. On your idea, I don't get it! Why do people wanna go to class? It makes the whole school aspect of the game way too literal. Plus, doesn't that mean that if you don't go to class (which will undoubtedly happen sooner or later) you get some type of punishment?

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
EvanJadepetal wrote:

ya should get death up to feint
get reshuffle in collosus boulevard
get spirit trap and spirit blade from niles
and spend the rest on myth spells or polymorphs

where do you get polymorphs?