Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Cat question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
I was wondering if the black cat pet is able to be obtained from lord nightshade again. Can anyone confirm this?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I am pretty sure that the black cat pet can only be obtained during the halloween party, for crowns. I would look for it in the crowns shop. I may be wrong though, so don't freak out if its not there.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
OnyxVonInferno wrote:
I was wondering if the black cat pet is able to be obtained from lord nightshade again. Can anyone confirm this?

See the Halloween vendor in Olde Town. He sells the black cat pet during Halloween. The only other way to get one is to hatch a black cat with another pet and hope :)

IMHO, the black cat is worth the crowns :)

Moira Shadowmancer and Lady Shadow

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
queenlybluebean is right, i'm sucj an air head. Who else would sell the black other than the halloween vendor?

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
OnyxVonInferno wrote:

See the Halloween vendor in Olde Town. He sells the black cat pet during Halloween. The only other way to get one is to hatch a black cat with another pet and hope :)

incorrect, it is also a rare drop from Lord Nightshade, and Krokopatra. Be warned however, that the Black Cat is dropping at about the same rate as other crowns only items, so unless you feel like farming one of these world bosses nonstop for 6 to 8 hours a day until Halloween night, chances are you won't get it.