Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween event 2011

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Survivor
May 01, 2010
Nope. I've been trying to a get that statue for a year now. I've done sunken city a bazillion times. I gave up. I want it for my death House but, oh well. I'm not trying anymore.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
also it says you can buy a special wand in wizard city from the wand vendor. ive been there and theirs nothing..anyone know any news on this?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
I think the wand in the shop is the lollypop wand ;D

Another question did anyone actually get the amulet of night? it said I got it but it never appeared in my inventory, bank or anywhere!

Anyone else have this problem>?

Regards

Cara :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ServerusBlack wrote:
also it says you can buy a special wand in wizard city from the wand vendor. ive been there and theirs nothing..anyone know any news on this?

The pumpkin wands and the witch's broom are the special wands. They are sold by Spooky Bob at the fountain.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kingurz wrote:
ServerusBlack wrote:

The pumpkin wands and the witch's broom are the special wands. They are sold by Spooky Bob at the fountain.

Disregard my comment, I misread your post about "where" you were looking for the special wand. Like others have posted above, I believe the lollipop wand in the special wand.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Yes, I have but not from the Halloween event. I'll see if I get one soon. :3

Nicole AshBlade level 47 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
caralwilliams wrote:

Another question did anyone actually get the amulet of night? it said I got it but it never appeared in my inventory, bank or anywhere!

Regards

no i haven't got it yet

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
kingurz wrote:
kingurz wrote:
ServerusBlack wrote:

Disregard my comment, I misread your post about "where" you were looking for the special wand. Like others have posted above, I believe the lollipop wand in the special wand.

Haven't we had the lolipop one for a while?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
lmmikk3 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
kingurz wrote:
ServerusBlack wrote:

I thought so too, but couldn't verify if it is always sold there throughout the year or not. (I don't shop there anymore... )

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
I got the wraith statue.javascript:emoticon('');I got it from then boss in triton avenue it took me a long time all it took me was 5 hours of fight him.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
ServerusBlack wrote:
anyone get a wraith statue yet?..just curious to see
I did on my second try, from Grubb, I think.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ServerusBlack wrote:
dont give up i just got it from baron moredcai yesterday
is that a halloween boss? someone plz tell me i so badly want it :(

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
kingurz wrote:
lmmikk3 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
kingurz wrote:
ServerusBlack wrote:

I thought so too, but couldn't verify if it is always sold there throughout the year or not. (I don't shop there anymore... )
i always go to wand shop its pretty new or is it?

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
buster1600 wrote:
caralwilliams wrote:

Regards

no i haven't got it yet

I believe the amulet of the night is just a quest item, not something you get to keep. Don't you give it to the scarecrow after you fight to get it?

Amber Stormsong level 56 diviner
Amber Sandrunner level 41 Sorcerer
Amber Soulhunter level 31 Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
julia88888 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
lmmikk3 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
kingurz wrote:
ServerusBlack wrote:

i always go to wand shop its pretty new or is it?

I haven't been to that wand shop in ages, but I know that I have seen lolipop wands around.