Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 68 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
i think that if the max level increseases these should be the spells for level 68(i am level 60 i hope it does increase :-) ) well here are my ideas

fire: nightmare, does 950-1350 and -65% acuracy (looks like black then a fiery spectre come and hit target)

ice: ymir, 1000-1500(looks like frost giant but with gold helm and hammer, same attack as frost giant)

storm: lochness monster, 1200-1700(looks like sea dragon pet but purple, the lochness monster come from under and chop target(like a crocodile)

balance: serket, 1000-1350 to all enemies and -25%(looks like brown robed lady then scorpians swarm around her then at enemies)

death: dark night, 950+300 over 3 rounds to all enemies(looks like the ground from skeletal dragon spell then a black night on black horse ride up and point at target, then moon power hit target)

life: (life needs attack so here a attack) queen unicorn, 1000-1200(looks like pink unicorn with gold crown, it bend down, likw bowing then lightning come from horn and hit target)

myth: the sirens(its a greek myth), 900-1150 and stun for 3 rounds(3 ladys on rock sing, the singing hit enemies and they get stunned)

now for last one :D .... astral spells!
moon spell: polymorph kraken, polymorph iathane spectere, polymorph lost soul(high rank though)

sun: invincible, +300 to next damage spell

star spell: heart attack, +25 to next incoming healing spell

thats all tell me your ideas and what you think about mine :D :D :D
(i hope for a new world to :) )

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
spookymh38 wrote:
ice: ymir, 1000-1500(looks like frost giant but with gold helm and hammer, same attack as frost giant)

Well, then it should stun

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
spookymh38 wrote:
fire: nightmare, does 950-1350 and -65% acuracy (looks like black then a fiery spectre come and hit target)

It's a bit too strong Fire, especially with the added -65% to accuracy. Also, the monster does not fit at all. It's more of a Death monster.

No. That's way too strong for Ice.

storm: lochness monster, 1200-1700(looks like sea dragon pet but purple, the lochness monster come from under and chop target(like a crocodile)

Isn't Leviathan a lot like the Loch Ness monster? Anyway, I'm not sure about this. First, I think Storm needs another AOE spell, and second, in my opinion, this is too strong even for a Storm spell. i can hear the PvPers whining.

balance: serket, 1000-1350 to all enemies and -25%(looks like brown robed lady then scorpians swarm around her then at enemies)

Wow. Way too strong, and I don't really like the Weakness effect. I like the monster though.

death: dark night, 950+300 over 3 rounds to all enemies(looks like the ground from skeletal dragon spell then a black night on black horse ride up and point at target, then moon power hit target)

Uh...why does Death get another strong DoT when DoTs are Fire's medium?

life: (life needs attack so here a attack) queen unicorn, 1000-1200(looks like pink unicorn with gold crown, it bend down, likw bowing then lightning come from horn and hit target)

Again, too strong, and the monster is just silly.

myth: the sirens(its a greek myth), 900-1150 and stun for 3 rounds(3 ladys on rock sing, the singing hit enemies and they get stunned)

A bit too strong, but I guess the monster makes sense.

moon spell: polymorph kraken, polymorph iathane spectere, polymorph lost soul(high rank though)

Why does Storm get yet another polymorph when Myth has none? I ask the same question when it comes to the two Death polymorphs along with why is the Lost Soul polymorph higher than the Iathine Spectre polymorph?

Okay.

Uh...please change the painfully ironic name.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
i was kinda lost in ideas XD you can try your own reduce the damage to what you think is best

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Ok now.
Why are all the spells stronger than the Fire?
And lvl68 is still a way away.
I wish people would think a bit more about the spells, some of these spells don't suit the class and they are way too strong.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
polymorph suggestion:

polymorph minotaur

3000 health

minotaur slice: 200 damage, 2 pips. just like the enemy minotaurs slash. 5 cards

final blow: 500 damage twice, 6 pips. also the other minotaurs natural attack.
the enemy kicks the air dealing the first damage then charge at the enemy and knock them up with the horn. if you fought grumish greataxe, you know what i mean. 2 cards

minotaur: 3 cards

cyclops: 6 cards

troll: 10 cards

humungofrog: 4 cards

resist: 50% myth
boost: 50% storm

if this gets added, myth will finally have its own polymorph

Historian
May 28, 2009
spookymh38 wrote:

"Invincible" sound like a shield spell

Historian
May 28, 2009
spookymh38 wrote:

Lol! I searched Ymir and Jotun come!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
marolin23, ok there do need to be some myth polymorphs.....

anyway i got more morph ideas, and ideas for spells welcome to(i was realy out of ideas for life everything was made)

and akihirohattori5, um you can make up your own i was realy lost in ideas and um, how about healing attack XD and ya i thinking about myth

minotaur morph: marlins idea :D

medusa morph: 3200 health(colossus morph health)

spells: sword slash 150 damage 3 cards

ironic scream: 480 damage and stun for 1 round 2 cards

minotaur spells: 3

humonofrog spells: 4

earthquake spells: 1

medusa choas: 50+490(medusa slash once then again only harder) 2 cards

mythblade spells: 5

mythtrap spells: 4

polymorph evil snowman: 2700 health

knife slash: 400(just like the spell evil snowman only you dont melt XD) 4 cards

evil snowman: 3

ice wyvern: 4

bizzard: 5

iceblade: 3

ice trap: 3

whiteout: 500(snowman go around enemy kinda like firestorm on fire elmental minion but ice) 4 cards

um can anyone think of anymore life, balance, myth(mostly myth) death and um ice has one, so nvm only life, balance and myth morphs XD

and any new worlds good to(even think of a star and sun spell while you at it)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-) :) :D :-D XD so hope everyone like my morph ideas(i am out of spell ideas so someone plz make some XD)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
AgentDeclan wrote:
spookymh38 wrote:

Well, then it should stun

ya it should..... w101 can choose, if they like the ideas

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
spookymh38 wrote:

It's a bit too strong Fire, especially with the added -65% to accuracy. Also, the monster does not fit at all. It's more of a Death monster.

Isn't Leviathan a lot like the Loch Ness monster? Anyway, I'm not sure about this. First, I think Storm needs another AOE spell, and second, in my opinion, this is too strong even for a Storm spell. i can hear the PvPers whining.

Wow. Way too strong, and I don't really like the Weakness effect. I like the monster though.

Why does Storm get yet another polymorph when Myth has none? I ask the same question when it comes to the two Death polymorphs along with why is the Lost Soul polymorph higher than the Iathine Spectre polymorph?

Okay.

these are level 68 spells! not rank 1. so they are meant to have a lot of power. if it were over powerd, it would be like 1 pip, 100% acurate, 1,000,000 to all enemies.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
these are level 68 spells! not rank 1. so they are meant to have a lot of power. if it were over powerd, it would be like 1 pip, 100% acurate, 1,000,000 to all enemies.

What?! Okay, let me explain. Let's take Serket for example:

Power Nova: 470 damage and -25% to next Damage spell.
Ra: 560-640 damage to all enemies.
Serket: 1000-1350 to all enemies and -25%?

Or how about Ymir?

Frost Giant: 475 damage and Stun all enemies for 1 round.
Snow Angel: 100+660 damage over 3 rounds and Taunt to all enemies.
Ymir: 1000-1500?

Do you get my point now?

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
spookymh38 wrote:
i think that if the max level increseases these should be the spells for level 68(i am level 60 i hope it does increase :-) ) well here are my ideas

Don't you think the spells are overpowered? This is only my opinion, but a lot of the spells reach over 1000.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
spookymh38 wrote:

Here are my ideas:

Storm
Lightning Strike
Maybe someone should replace the "strike" with something else as it is somewhat close to "Meteor Strike".
Does 980 - 1250 damage to all enemies, and removes all positive wards from them
Animation: A huge storm suddenly breaks out over the battlefield. Distance thunder is heard, then suddenly the sky starts to flash, and huge bolts of fork lightning strikes each opponent. The first strike does nothing, but the second strike inflicks the damage.

Fire
Wild Fire
I was gonna name this Firestorm, but it is too close to a storm spell.
Does 750 - 990 damage to all enemies, and puts a - 40% accuracy on all of them.
Animation: A forest pops up in the battle field. A huge wave of fire drops from the sky and sets some trees aflame. Then, the fire spreads quickly until the middle of the battlefield looks like a lake of fire. When it attacks, a huge tongue of flame leeches out from within the blaze and smacks each opponent.

Ice
Deep Freeze
I need to find a different name for this, cause there is a Gardening pest spell with this name.
Does 875 damage to a single target, stuns for one round, and gives the caster a - 50% damage to next spell shield.
Animation: A snowstorm stirs up. The wind starts to howl and snowflakes are blown all over the place. Then, the snowflakes start swirling around the target, swirling faster and faster and denser and denser until it freezes soild. The ice cube then blasts open, shooting away jagged ice shards, and then the ice shards turn around and spike up the opponent, Centaur style.

Death
Witch
Does 995 damage to a single target and removes all charms and wards from both the target and the caster.
Animation: The entire battlefield swirls up in a black mist, and from the dark cloud you can hear an echoing laughter (that's how a witch laughs). Slowly, the black cloud dilutes to reveal an evil witch sitting by a bubbling pot. She stands up, eyes you, and, with another series of laughter, she grabs a potion and hurls the poisonous mixture at the target. The potion flask shatters on impact and a dark-green cloud swirls up around the target.

Myth
Mermaid
Err ...
Does 815 damage to a single target, and removes 2 random wards and/or charms the target has.
Animation: A thin slab of rock rises out from the ground, and you see a mermaid combing her hair and looking into a hand mirror. When she tilts the mirror, she sees the target's reflection and turns around to eye the target. She creates a small ball of magic in her hands and seemingly starts to whisper a chant into it. Then, she raises the magical energy and hurls it at the opponent.

Life
Saint's Blessing
Heals all friends 100 + 1500 over three rounds, and completely absorbs 1 attack, no matter how strong it is, for each of them.
Animation: The battlefield turns into a meadow with a small mist and some dew on the grass, and it looks like a dreamland. You see someone that looks like Christ there, holding a baby lamb and stroking it. He opens his eyes and looks at the first person to heal. I don't read a lot of Bibles, so anyone with enough knowledge of Christ can come up with the animation of him healing the players, I can only come up with the intro.

Sorry to the balance wizards, but I can't come up with a balance spell.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
spookymh38 wrote:
marolin23, ok there do need to be some myth polymorphs.....

anyway i got more morph ideas, and ideas for spells welcome to(i was realy out of ideas for life everything was made)

and akihirohattori5, um you can make up your own i was realy lost in ideas and um, how about healing attack XD and ya i thinking about myth

minotaur morph: marlins idea :D

medusa morph: 3200 health(colossus morph health)

spells: sword slash 150 damage 3 cards

ironic scream: 480 damage and stun for 1 round 2 cards

minotaur spells: 3

humonofrog spells: 4

earthquake spells: 1

medusa choas: 50+490(medusa slash once then again only harder) 2 cards

mythblade spells: 5

mythtrap spells: 4

polymorph evil snowman: 2700 health

knife slash: 400(just like the spell evil snowman only you dont melt XD) 4 cards

evil snowman: 3

ice wyvern: 4

bizzard: 5

iceblade: 3

ice trap: 3

whiteout: 500(snowman go around enemy kinda like firestorm on fire elmental minion but ice) 4 cards

um can anyone think of anymore life, balance, myth(mostly myth) death and um ice has one, so nvm only life, balance and myth morphs XD

and any new worlds good to(even think of a star and sun spell while you at it)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :-) :) :D :-D XD so hope everyone like my morph ideas(i am out of spell ideas so someone plz make some XD)

good ones, but do you think a male character would transform to medusa?

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
spookymh38 wrote:

Okay.

Yes they are level 68 or rank 9 spells, but in order for anyone to really survive hits from those Kingisle would have to make it a lot easier for a storm to get three thousand and over health and ice wizards would have maybe a little over five thousand. I dont think we're really ready to handle spells that powerful even if they are level 68 spells. The 58 spells are already complained about being too strong I don't think those spells would pass by Pvpers with flying colors.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary Pyromancer

Historian
May 01, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:
spookymh38 wrote:

Here are my ideas:

Storm
Lightning Strike
Maybe someone should replace the "strike" with something else as it is somewhat close to "Meteor Strike".
Animation: A huge storm suddenly breaks out over the battlefield. Distance thunder is heard, then suddenly the sky starts to flash, and huge bolts of fork lightning strikes each opponent. The first strike does nothing, but the second strike inflicks the damage.

Fire
Wild Fire
Animation: A forest pops up in the battle field. A huge wave of fire drops from the sky and sets some trees aflame. Then, the fire spreads quickly until the middle of the battlefield looks like a lake of fire. When it attacks, a huge tongue of flame leeches out from within the blaze and smacks each opponent.

Ice
Deep Freeze
I need to find a different name for this, cause there is a Gardening pest spell with this name.
Does 875 damage to a single target, stuns for one round, and gives the caster a - 50% damage to next spell shield.
Animation: A snowstorm stirs up. The wind starts to howl and snowflakes are blown all over the place. Then, the snowflakes start swirling around the target, swirling faster and faster and denser and denser until it freezes soild. The ice cube then blasts open, shooting away jagged ice shards, and then the ice shards turn around and spike up the opponent, Centaur style.

Death
Witch
Does 995 damage to a single target and removes all charms and wards from both the target and the caster.
Animation: The entire battlefield swirls up in a black mist, and from the dark cloud you can hear an echoing laughter (that's how a witch laughs). Slowly, the black cloud dilutes to reveal an evil witch sitting by a bubbling pot. She stands up, eyes you, and, with another series of laughter, she grabs a potion and hurls the poisonous mixture at the target. The potion flask shatters on impact and a dark-green cloud swirls up around the target.

Myth
Mermaid
Err ...
Does 815 damage to a single target, and removes 2 random wards and/or charms the target has.
Animation: A thin slab of rock rises out from the ground, and you see a mermaid combing her hair and looking into a hand mirror. When she tilts the mirror, she sees the target's reflection and turns around to eye the target. She creates a small ball of magic in her hands and seemingly starts to whisper a chant into it. Then, she raises the magical energy and hurls it at the opponent.

Life
Saint's Blessing
Heals all friends 100 + 1500 over three rounds, and completely absorbs 1 attack, no matter how strong it is, for each of them.
Animation: The battlefield turns into a meadow with a small mist and some dew on the grass, and it looks like a dreamland. You see someone that looks like Christ there, holding a baby lamb and stroking it. He opens his eyes and looks at the first person to heal. I don't read a lot of Bibles, so anyone with enough knowledge of Christ can come up with the animation of him healing the players, I can only come up with the intro.

Very good in my opinion, seems very balanced.(I dont have any problems with damage, but going to point out some things) lighting strike and wildfire are actually spells already (lightning strike= storms first of second spell, +10% to next storm spell, and wildfire is fire's global) also, I dont really think you should bring in main Biblical Characters into Wizard101, especially sinse its heading for worldwide and please tell me you can see where I am going with this?

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
slammer111 wrote:
Fin3cy6 wrote:
spookymh38 wrote:

Here are my ideas:

Storm
Lightning Strike

Fire
Wild Fire

Ice
Deep Freeze

Death
Witch

Myth
Mermaid
Err ...

Life
Saint's Blessing

Very good in my opinion, seems very balanced.(I dont have any problems with damage, but going to point out some things) lighting strike and wildfire are actually spells already (lightning strike= storms first of second spell, +10% to next storm spell, and wildfire is fire's global) also, I dont really think you should bring in main Biblical Characters into Wizard101, especially sinse its heading for worldwide and please tell me you can see where I am going with this?

Yeah, I know, but that is the only thing I can dream up with for Life, other than that I don't there there is anything else left.