Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

connection problem, somebody help please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
ok, so i tried teleporting to my friend who was in mooshu, and it started loading and i quit cause i had to leave my house, thinking that it would just load it next time i got on. But now i am stuck and it is not loading. this happened before and when it did i uninstalled and reinstalled the game. once everything loaded, it was fine. Then it happened again, and i dont feel like uninstalling and reinstalling it again. What do i do? :-( :-( :x

Administrator
You can contact customer support to get their help.
Go to the Help & Support tab on the left and on Mr Lincoln's page click the Ask a Question Tab.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. But I don't know if this is like it, but in Marleybone I tried to teleport to my friend in Dragonspyre for the first time. It started loading, so I waited. Since it was taking a really long time to load, I did a few quests. But after an hour of waiting it didn't load. So I logged off. The next day when I came on I tried to teleport to another friend in Dragonspyre, and the thing only took like 3 minutes to load. Is that like your problem?