Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

catchy music and new schools

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
First off, The music of Wysteria is quite catchy!
Second off, Does anyone notice that the pigswick academy students we fight happen to use ravenwood spells and even celestia spells, but not any of THEIR own reserved schools?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
First off, The music of Wysteria is quite catchy!
Second off, Does anyone notice that the pigswick academy students we fight happen to use ravenwood spells and even celestia spells, but not any of THEIR own reserved schools?
LOLZ! i was humming the song all the time at school and people asked me what song is that? where do you buy a cd? where do you have to search to find the song? i was like ok?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
While Wysteria is a nice place, their spells are basically rip-offs of good, honest Ravenwood magic. (Seriously, Spirit school? What were they thinking?)
It only makes sense that they'd be (almost) exactly the same.

But, if that's the case, then why doesn't the animation when they cast the spells look different? I don't mean while the spell is actually doing something, (I.E. dancing, brandishing a large thunderbolt) but when they wave their wand in the air to cast the spell?