Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malistare and sylvia's .........children?!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
here is an idea. just before sylvia dies she gives birth to twins a girl and a boy she. THEN dies malistare gets one of his most loyal minions to help him a life and death wizard called?post possible name ideas. please.anyway she raises them the girl becomes a death wizard after her dad and the boy becomes a life wizard after his mom. again post name ideas the girls secondary school would be storm and the boys myth [open for dicussion]. the children go into hiding in wizard city they are hidden in a secret area you have to go through crab alley beat a really tough boss go through door at back of tower and go down and there you are the secret place the core of wizard city! you have to beat loads of bosses but they keep moving from core of wizard city to core of krokotopia ect. i am not sure how they should look so please give me some ideas oh and instead of dragenspire being where you beat them you try to beat them in the core of wysteria! they have gotten there parents ashes and broght them back to life so it would be two death wizards and two life wizards against you [bring friends].oh and the son cheats every time a family member is killed he screams in rage and summons a myth minion if you kill the minion he does not make another. even happens if you kill him his spirit goes behind the battlefield and he still makes minions even if it was him that was killed. talk to me and say if you think it is a good idea or some things should be changed. i said cores because they are probably easier to create then more entire worlds. anyway just say what you think see ya round 8) 8)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
CLEVERC wins the Wizard101-longest-[run-on]-sentence-award-of-the-day thing.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
HooVooLoo wrote:
CLEVERC wins the Wizard101-longest-[run-on]-sentence-award-of-the-day thing.

lol yea.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Yeah, Run-On sentence.
But I think it needs to be revised.
Cyrus Drake will become Evil, and Side with the Boy.
You team up with the Girl to defeat them.
You find out from Headmaster Ambrose that they have gone inside Bartleby and are destroying the Spiral Door. You must now go inside Bartleby and fight. Here are the stats:

Cyrus Drake- 7500 Health (Myth, of course)
Boy (As you said, name open for suggestion)- 12500 Health (Death, duh.)
They Summon Two Minions before you fight.
Fire Minion- 5000 Health (Fire)
Storm Minion-5000 Health (Storm)

On your side:
You! (Whatever your school is, Your health currently)
Girl- 5000 Health (Life)
You also get to bring along two of your own friends.

After you beat them, You go back to Headmaster Ambrose and you report back to him that they have been defeated. He tells you that he has foreseen horrible trouble in Wizard City. You then find out that they has been a new world discovered in the spiral that is moving toward Wizard City. It is called the Death-o-sphere. You go through 20 floors before facing the Son again, now with 20000 health. You are allowed to bring 3 friends!
(This is to be continued after I think of more!)

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Oscarjoe123 wrote:

(This is to be continued after I think of more!)

MORE? The hardest boss in Wizard101 has 21,983 [i think] and he is in Tower of the Helephant. Lyon MoonStriker, i think his name was. Plus there is Ervin the Barbarian, who is rank 12 death, and casts skeletal dragon each time you fizzle. The Boy (his name should be Justin Drake) has more health then Ervin!!! Lyon is nearly impossible (I still havn't beaten him), and Justin Drake is only lacking 2,000 and a horrible minion summon cheat to actually BE Lyon

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009