Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Keeps calling me to his office, my Life Wizzie is lvl 30 and my Thaumaturge is lvl 43, the life guy just lvl'd up and he called me back to no success at giving me anything. my Ice wizzie has been told to see him by the bear in old town and then all ambrose says is i have important news to tell you about celestia. can a tech help me out PLZ!

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
its his bad habit. he summons wizards when they level, just to disappoint them. the admins say hes just checking that you pay attention to your studies

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Hi i have a bug you see my friend was online fighting mailsitare i teleported to him and we beat him but now whenever he calls me to hiss office he does not have the yellow exclamation mark over his head i think beating malistare early made me unable to do merle ambrosias quests and that way i will not be able to finish the game please try and fix my problem my wizards name is tyler fire blade.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
littlewave1 wrote:
Hi i have a bug you see my friend was online fighting mailsitare i teleported to him and we beat him but now whenever he calls me to hiss office he does not have the yellow exclamation mark over his head i think beating malistare early made me unable to do merle ambrosias quests and that way i will not be able to finish the game please try and fix my problem my wizards name is tyler fire blade.

Ditto, i have the same issue.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
When you two get up to that point in the game, Merle should give you the appropriate quest to start the Malistaire arc.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011