Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback ?Saturday? - 01 Oct 2011

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Well young Wizards, Dalia is out this week, and I completely forgot to post the Feedback Friday - so we'll mix things up a bit and make a Feedback Saturday!

I want to hear about what you thought of the voices in our most recently added world of Wysteria. Run around, talk to the many characters that inhabit that land. Decide which voices fit the best, or didn't quite fit, which you liked and which you weren't too fond of, and let us know here on this post or on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Wizard101.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
the voice i like is malistares and i hate cyrus's voice
lvl60 and sometimes on

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Honestly, i love all of them and they all fit perfect!! You guys always know the right voices, and sometimes its funny when you see a really small creature and their voice comes out deep, or the other way around!

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
I absolutley LOVED Horonimous Bunch's (dont know if i spelled that right), chaous teacher, voice! Also, I think that the head mistress fit her perfectly. Oh how i dislike her with a passion! Keep up the awesoem updates and what not! Cant wait for the new world!
-
Dustin RavenBreath aka The Country Gamer

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Really too much running and talking in Wisteria. Not very entertaining. But I like the look of it.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Favorite new teacher is Prof. Burble. Voice & mannerisms are awesome. It would be great if we could learn some new spells from the new schools, even if they weren't effective in battle. Maybe something like cooking food from the Ember school to make pet treats from reagents.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I loved the whole new place except the helephant tower... I hate cheating boss's. I wish we could have a solo mode or a group mode for the hard towers. That way I could finish out some of my quests.

Ellie

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I liked the old Mr. Lincoln voice better than the new one. Just my opinion. Amd i like BLeys Flamreriders voice

Survivor
May 25, 2011
These are some of my favorite voices in the game! I think they all fit their personalities very well and I love the Irish(?) rabbits and hope to see more of them. From Pegasus place to competition to beautiful scenery and the tower of Helephant, Wysteria is an all around KI success in my opinion. Great job! :D

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
The voice acting is actually one of the best done parts of the game. I have no complaints. Keep it up!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I like the bunny who runs the pegasus ranch. I love his accent.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Belladona has the best!Ankhu and Edna don't really fit in!Nalia's is very good and the other's contestants are (i.e. randolf spellshine).Groundskeeper Verne has a very odd one for a satyr.In tanglewood way all are perfect.And i like the librarian's one too!

Administrator
I'm glad to hear you all love (most) of the voice acting! An odd fact we found out while recording... if your throat is dry and scratchy sounding, a granny smith apple will perk it right up. Pretty amazing, no?

New feedback Friday coming your way in mere moments! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea