Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Creator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Ever been bored and wanted to make your own world?Well now you can!I thought it would cool if you can make your own world!To start out,press a button that says "Create World".Next, it will ask what type of world you want.You can choose Snowy,Plains,Desert or Forest.It will also ask what size you want your world to be.You can choose Tiny,Small,Medium,Big or Huge.
Next,you will start out in the world you created.Now first,you want questing
guys. Here is a blank questing person:

Name:
Type:
Now here is a example:

Name:Luke
Quests:12
Type:Raven

Next you want to fill in the quests.
Here is a example:

Luke: Can you please defeat some Goblins?

Decline or Accept?

New Quest: Lions and Tigers and Goblins oh my!

And you also have to say how much Experience and Gold you will get and if you get clothes or train points or cards:

Gold:78
Experience:654
Also Earned: Trolls Club

Next,decorate!Put Streets,Walkways,Bad Guys and Dungeons!To create a boss,click "Create Boss".Then follow the steps before.

Example:

Name:Cat Rat
Health:20,000,000
Type: Cat Robber

And same thing with Gold and Experience and Chat.

You can also put Prof. Zeke in your world and choose what he is Finding.

Hope you like the Idea!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
LOL at the beggining of the post i thoight to myself oh no not another ad lol but the idea of own world making would ruin the point of the spiral and would overload all computers with all the worlds plus ki wouldnt be able to handle it because of all the worlds it would make it impossible to play so this idea i dont think will be made sorry

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
o my gosh this is the best idea ever. i would totally like this!

Ice Magus,
Alex Wintergem

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Horrible Idea :x Did You Plan This Out? What If Low Levels Make A 1 Health Monster.. And Make It Give 5000000000000000000 Exp

... So No

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
What if only your friends could enter it and it would cost crowns that would be less on ki.