Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
i feel like i need to help some people, so just ask when you see me in wintertusk, i feel helpful these days lol ~luke spellwalker level 60 fire

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
First time posting. Would like to say, Thank you. I am a single player, and though level 54, most accomplished with myself and minion. I hesitate to join others, because I have no outstanding spells. I am also afraid of stepping on someone else's spell. I play the game for “fun” and find all the “hard core players” intimidating. It may be helpful to have a way for “relaxed” players to advance, when they just can’t kill a boss. You have tried 20 times, and you just can’t make the kill. I don’t mind hanging around, waiting for someone to let me join them, but again, I feel bad, because my style is pretty much, to just wear down the boss....me and minion. I am sure many don’t like that kind of player.

You probably know that strategy is not getting me far in Wintertusk. I have found it very frustrating to be whipped out in 2 rounds. While I am posting, I would like to address those who join, then disappear. It us to be, just once in a while. Lately, it has been happening often.

Champion
May 03, 2011
I am also happy to help. I am not a hardcore gamer, and am very laid-back about battles. I don't get all bent out of shape if you use my feints, etc. :-) I have two legendaries now--Death and Myth. My Myth has finished the whole game except Trial the Spheres. I also play solo a lot, and can't do that one alone. My Death has finished WT except for Nastrond, and is almost through CL. I am often bored playing alone, and would be happy to help out other players if our hours coincide. I play a lot after 10 Eastern, and can be on sometimes during the day on weekends. I'm older, and don't have a lot of ego invested in the game--just like to have fun, as you said. I'd be happy to be game friends with another "relaxed" player!

Tabitha Mythrider, Level 60 Myth
Tabitha Ravenheart, Level 60 Death
(plus a baby Tabitha (Life) in MS and an Abigail (Storm) in KT :-) )

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Hi, I posted this problem that maybe you could help me with. I would really appreciate it.

I have defeated all of the bosses in winterdeep warren but it's still reading as the dungeon being incomplete and Grettier<sp> is still there when I go to fight Jotun. What am I missing to complete the dungeon.? I noticed a ramp with a blocked wall near Grettier. I have also gotten the Rune book. Oh, and do the bosses have to be fought in a certain order because I actually got Grettier first. I'm just not sure what is left to complete the dungeon. Any help would be appreciated.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
LisaMM2001 wrote:
Hi, I posted this problem that maybe you could help me with. I would really appreciate it.

I have defeated all of the bosses in winterdeep warren but it's still reading as the dungeon being incomplete and Grettier<sp> is still there when I go to fight Jotun. What am I missing to complete the dungeon.? I noticed a ramp with a blocked wall near Grettier. I have also gotten the Rune book. Oh, and do the bosses have to be fought in a certain order because I actually got Grettier first. I'm just not sure what is left to complete the dungeon. Any help would be appreciated.
would be glad to help you anytime
:D

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Nolan001 wrote:
LisaMM2001 wrote:

Thank you. Do you have any ideas why the dungeon won't register as being completed?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
LisaMM2001 wrote:
Nolan001 wrote:
LisaMM2001 wrote:

Thank you. Do you have any ideas why the dungeon won't register as being completed?
I'm sorry but i dont know how the error or glitch but i can help you sometime :D

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Nolan001 wrote:
LisaMM2001 wrote:
Nolan001 wrote:
LisaMM2001 wrote:

I'm sorry but i dont know how the error or glitch but i can help you sometime :D

That is very kind of you but I am not able to access wintertusk yet to find you :/

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
LisaMM2001 wrote:
Nolan001 wrote:
LisaMM2001 wrote:
Nolan001 wrote:
LisaMM2001 wrote:

That is very kind of you but I am not able to access wintertusk yet to find you :/
Well i beat wintertusk we can set a time to meet then i could help in hall of valor.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
uh well i could use some help..... i am a legendary necromancer YET though i have PROBABLY met every requirment needed to get my scarecrow pet i dont have the quest even though i have the area the quest takes place in unlocked AND finished!

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
I'd be happy to help anytime! My quests are boring xD Christina Earthleaf Level 45 Theurgist (Life)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I will be returning back home on tomorrow and willing to help anybody that needs help with fights. All I ask is that you just don't stand there and just go afk.

Ronan Deathcaller - Level 65 Grandmaster death wizard

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
As long as you just don't stand there and AFK, I'll help.

Ronan Deathcaller - Level 65 Legendary Death