Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower Of The Helefent-a waste(spoiler alert)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hey. So, I remembered that you have to be level 60 to do this quest. Whats the point? You're already top level, you don't need the experiance, and it's too hard. It's a waste of life, time, and if you use them-crowns. Please comment and say what you think.

Yours truly,
Nathan BlueStone (level 60 Pyro) 8)
Nathan LifeSowrd (level 30 Theregist) :)

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
I personally like the Lexicon Blade and the Aurate Band you can get.

Historian
May 28, 2009
You can wait til the level cap that was said to come out in middle December. But then, since you got a lot of XP from the tower, you gotta wait for more level caps to complete another tower of such!

Survivor
May 30, 2010
The rewards are what it is for and the fun of the challenge :)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
how is this a spoiler? a spoiler is when you reveal whats gonna happen next in the story

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
You can wait til the level cap that was said to come out in middle December. But then, since you got a lot of XP from the tower, you gotta wait for more level caps to complete another tower of such!

Where did you hear this? A rumor.

Historian
May 01, 2010
jekbeau wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Where did you hear this? A rumor.

If I remember correctly, KI actually mentioned something like this, but thats off topic. You can do what he said, you still get the badge, rewards etc, and still get that kick start when the new level cap comes out, its worth it.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Wow! I totally think Hele Tower is ridiculously to hard!...I'm and adult I can't picture any young player not totally giving up on the game, we my 3 friends and I fought there for hours til we finally succeeded! GRRRR plz revise, the difficulty there, I almost quit myself last night!

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I choose not to do Helephant Tower. Why? Because I can. I'm quite alright with my current athame and ring at the moment.

I mean, why do you complain of something that is optionable. You don't have to do the tower now, you can always lvl (when lvl cap comes someday) and get better spells and return to it and try again.

I'm quite alright with my current athame and ring at the moment.

If you complain because you want the ring and athame, there is this lovely site called Wizard101 Central. They have some guides on how to do the tower.

Just remember, the tower is just optional and something to keep legendaries busy with until a new world or goodie comes out.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Owl09 wrote:
Hey. So, I remembered that you have to be level 60 to do this quest. Whats the point? You're already top level, you don't need the experiance, and it's too hard. It's a waste of life, time, and if you use them-crowns. Please comment and say what you think.

Yours truly,
Nathan BlueStone (level 60 Pyro) 8)
Nathan LifeSowrd (level 30 Theregist) :)

well the new level range is now level 70 so i am going to do it already did waterworks