Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wysteria housing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
i had a lot of fun at wysteria and i was looking at the shops and saw there was reagents/crafting and housing shop i go in and there is only reagents plz get some housing items cause if your like me you really like decorating ur house plz make some plz (plz) :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
I really hope they come up with furniture you can buy as well as some crafting maybe since the Wysteria furniture is gorgeous! I want it!

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Yeah get some houses. I love decorating and trying new housing. So get it people of Wysteria.

Your Friend,
Fiona Ravenblood

P.s. i like mooshu and ravenscar see ya. :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Yes I love the furniure and the fire places I have always wanted a house full of furniture that matches, I mean really matches, I also love the vanity and the tea cart, and the fancy love seat thingy I have seen in other places under water. I also thought that there would be a new house but that didn't happen either. However the furniture from Wysteria would be a plus to housing items

Survivor
Oct 19, 2009
I would love a Pigswick Academy banner for my house. It would hang on the opposite wall from my Ravenwood banner.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I LOVE the furniature in the doorm rooms and the headmistresses office. I would so want some for myself. And also, and Wysteria townhouse castle like the ice professors would be cool