Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you think I'm too low leveled for MB?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 25, 2009
I'm a level 25 Storm Wizard currently questing in GH, WS, and Marleybone. Do you think I'm too low leveled and should continue in GH and WS? Or should I keep going into Marleybone from there? ( I'm at the Ironworks part in MB)

Thanks!

P.S Is WS a main quest or side world?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
If your already as far as ironworks and your not having much trouble I would say that you are fine. But if you are having trouble then go level up a couple times in grizzleheim and wysteria than come back and see if your ready.

Hope his helped,
Courtney Greenthistle lvl 48 master ice

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
Wysteria and Grizzelheim are both side worlds.

Youre not to low to be in Marleybone if your just starting. I soloed pretty much the whole thing ranging from level 25-35.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
It all depends on if you think you're ready. If you are doing good and feel prepared, then keep going. Otherwise do some quests in Wysteria.

Jacob WildBlood Level 42 Lfe

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
thats not too low lvl i was lvl 26 when i finished marleybone

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
saphirathedragon wrote:
I'm a level 25 Storm Wizard currently questing in GH, WS, and Marleybone. Do you think I'm too low leveled and should continue in GH and WS? Or should I keep going into Marleybone from there? ( I'm at the Ironworks part in MB)

Thanks!

P.S Is WS a main quest or side world?

Wysteria is a side world.

Defender
May 17, 2011
This is a bit off topic, but if you are in marley bone, do NOT solo the entire thing (mostly dungeons). ugh i am level 34 and have just started marley bone, (wait i might be level 35 lol) but it is still tricky when i solo the ironworks and stuff. Don't think it is odd for a mageus to have just started it because i could not figure out some dungeon puzzles (oblisks) in krokotopia. i level up lots in GH and Wistaria, but it still hard :(! so, dont solo!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
First of all, if you are feeling comfortable defeating bosses and aren't dying repeatedly, there is no need for you NOT to solo Marleybone. I myself soloed most of it near the same level as you. :)
If you do continue to die, then I suggest leveling up in Wysteria instead of Grizzleheim;; you really don't get a lot of XP in Grizzleheim. Wysteria is much easier to level up in.

Wysteria is a side world, by the way.

.Alexis Crow - Level 41 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
ajrdog123 wrote:
It all depends on if you think you're ready. If you are doing good and feel prepared, then keep going. Otherwise do some quests in Wysteria.

Jacob WildBlood Level 42 Lfe

Piggybacking on this idea. Confidence is everything!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Do not worry its completely normal to be in Marleybone at that level. However I chose to complete the side worlds and get it over with so I ended up finishing at level 35-36 (Not Sure?) so its fine to be in Marleybone with that level.
Abigail Rubyspear,
Magus Sorcerer (Seriously? I'm almost Master!)