Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant Pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Here is an idea for new pets, how about making a few of the Plants Pets.

Main idea here is that I think plants like the Fly Trap, Elephant Ears, Grapes of Wrath would be pets.

They could come with a unique spell card having them do some sort of attack. I think it could be entertaining to see how these plants would attack.

I don't think this would work with all plants, but with some of them.

That's the main idea.

Additionally there could be a new possible talent for these pets, one that gives extra energy.

If KI wanted to get really creative, instead of getting an egg for these plants you could get seeds for an Egg Plant. A normal harvest would have gold and pet snacks and the final harvest would yield a Pet Egg.

If these were bought with crowns I would have the final harvest include one or two mega snacks along with the Pet Egg.

Now I enjoy surprises and randomness so I would be all in favor of having the type of plant you get when the egg hatches be random, but I if these are purchased with crowns there may be some opposition to not knowing which plant pet they would get.

Post if you like the idea of Pet Plants or not, if you do like the idea what plants would you like to see as a pet.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
GamingDan wrote:
Here is an idea for new pets, how about making a few of the Plants Pets.

Main idea here is that I think plants like the Fly Trap, Elephant Ears, Grapes of Wrath would be pets.

They could come with a unique spell card having them do some sort of attack. I think it could be entertaining to see how these plants would attack.

I don't think this would work with all plants, but with some of them.

That's the main idea.

Additionally there could be a new possible talent for these pets, one that gives extra energy.

If KI wanted to get really creative, instead of getting an egg for these plants you could get seeds for an Egg Plant. A normal harvest would have gold and pet snacks and the final harvest would yield a Pet Egg.

If these were bought with crowns I would have the final harvest include one or two mega snacks along with the Pet Egg.

Now I enjoy surprises and randomness so I would be all in favor of having the type of plant you get when the egg hatches be random, but I if these are purchased with crowns there may be some opposition to not knowing which plant pet they would get.

Post if you like the idea of Pet Plants or not, if you do like the idea what plants would you like to see as a pet.

nice idea and i would love to see a tiger lily pet

the tiger lily could have fire talents along with
spritely and pip o plenty and the talent for more energy if they make one

the tiger lily could have this attack
petal storm fang

tiger lily jumps into arena and attacks all enemies for 100 damage each and adds one - 30% damage weakness to all enemies
then its petals become blades and surrounds team ates and user
giving them plus 50% universal blades or better yet give them a 50% blade based on users school

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
tiger lily jumps into arena and attacks all enemies for 100 damage each and adds one - 30% damage weakness to all enemies
giving them plus 50% universal blades or better yet give them a 50% blade based on users school

That sounds a little much;; too powerful I think. It'd be more realistic if it was a 25% blade for team-mates/user and a 25% weakness.
Just my opinion. C;

.Alexis Crow - Level 37 Necromancer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
V0LD3M0RT21 wrote:

That sounds a little much;; too powerful I think. It'd be more realistic if it was a 25% blade for team-mates/user and a 25% weakness.
Just my opinion. C;

.Alexis Crow - Level 37 Necromancer

how bout a 40% universal blade to entire team and a 25% weakness
the spell is to boost your spells and lower your oponenets next spell

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I have an idea for a Fickle Pickle Pet

Here are some ideas for the Pet (I know I am pipe dreaming here)

Since it is fickle I want to expand on that.

1) It would come with the a Fickle Spell.

The Spell would randomly cast one of the following

A) Smoke Screen on all opponents, -45% Accuracy
B) Weakness on all opponents, -25% damage
C) Bladestorm, +25% damage to all friends
D) Stun all opponents for 1 turn

2) It could have the new and talent of May Cast Wild Bolt

3) It could have a Unique Talent of May Cast Fickle Heal

Fickle heal would be like Wild Bolt it would heal either 50, 250, or 1250