Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Member drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
well.............. simply think that if you are a member you should get excusive drops from bosses because not all members can afford to pay extra on crowns and its a bit boring really just to buy something
it doesnt need to be anything special for example: a members only outfit or pet that is droped by one of the bosses :D

i am happy with the game already but something like that would make a member feel just a bit more spacial :D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
i couldn't agree more but you need to keep in mind of other like little levels who probably can't afford membership. why cant everyone have free membership? it would help us all.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
well the thing is that if they give every one a free membership they get no profit and i do understand that they need to make altleast some money to keep improving the game :/

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
I think members should get something extra. If you look at it the only things I see members getting is being able to go on the test realm, a few extra spaces in their backpacks and I think a little bigger friend list ability.
None of which interests me to be truthful.

Why pop that $80(or $60 when on special) every year when except for the extra space in the backpack you can get the same thing using crowns?

Just my opinion.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Tycrex wrote:

i am happy with the game already but something like that would make a member feel just a bit more spacial :D

What, getting all the following for being a member isn't enough?

Access to ALL worlds
Ranked PvP matches
Ranked Derby races
Castles & Lands
Advanced Crafting
Message Boards
More Chat options
Gifting capabilities
True Friends
Faster Energy regen
Larger backpack
Larger friends list
Faster Crafting timers

I guess they could make a kitchen sink that is no auction that can only be placed in a castle.