Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wyvern's Hoard Pack problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I got my Hoard pack today and when i got it i did not get my wyvern mount, I got fairy wings. KI said that we were gonna get wyvern mounts can someone clear that up for me plz. or someone from KI clear that up for me because maybe i did not understand the whole thing.

The reward was for the Wyvern’s Hoard pack, just as if you had purchased it from the Crown Shop.
Packs such as the Dragon’s Hoard and the Wyvern’s Hoard work just like a pack of baseball cards. You are reward you with up to 7 items from a possible list of dozens of different items – some of those items are rarer than others, and the Wyvern mount is the rarest of all. Your chances of getting any particular item are the same each time you purchase a pack. You were not guaranteed the mount, young Wizard, just the pack and the chance at the mount.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Consider yourself lucky, I didn't get a mount at all. just gardening spells and a tree.