Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find Arthur Wethersfield in Celestia!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
When I reached level 52 Arthur Wethersfield appeared and asked me to meet him in Celestia. I cannot find him anywhere that I can go there which is not considerable since I don't have the key yet. So what area is he in and how do I get there? Also, which spell is it he has for me? I am a balance wiz.

Autumn Dragontalon Level 52 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
It isnt Arthur Wethersfield... His name is Ogden Peak (Sorry for spelling mistakes...) You need to beat malistare in order to get the Key for celestia. You've probably done all the side quest in Dragonspyre? If you have beaten Malistare and not got the Celetia key then i'd recommend reporting it as a bug. Also he doesnt give you a spell, it is for more training points (Like what Prospector Zeke does.)

Hope this helped!!

Maria SkyGem - Magus Diviner
(I have a legendary account, thats why i know this...)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
wizard101freak78 wrote:
It isnt Arthur Wethersfield... His name is Ogden Peak (Sorry for spelling mistakes...) You need to beat malistare in order to get the Key for celestia. You've probably done all the side quest in Dragonspyre? If you have beaten Malistare and not got the Celetia key then i'd recommend reporting it as a bug. Also he doesnt give you a spell, it is for more training points (Like what Prospector Zeke does.)

Hope this helped!!

Thank you for responding to my post. I would like to know why then did he come onto the right side of my screen like alhazred did and the others when they had something for me to do? And I have not finished Dragonspyre just yet (including the side quests) but I'm almost there. Making the armor for the battle dragon is what I'm doing now. And the reason I thought it was for a spell is because of his appearance on the right side of my screen so thank you again. However, when I did get into celestia, Ogden Peaks didn't have anything for me so I wonder what's up with that lol?

Autumn Dragontalon Balance Wiz :-)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
buddahgirl51 wrote:
wizard101freak78 wrote:

Hope this helped!!

Thank you for responding to my post. I would like to know why then did he come onto the right side of my screen like alhazred did and the others when they had something for me to do? And I have not finished Dragonspyre just yet (including the side quests) but I'm almost there. Making the armor for the battle dragon is what I'm doing now. And the reason I thought it was for a spell is because of his appearance on the right side of my screen so thank you again. However, when I did get into celestia, Ogden Peaks didn't have anything for me so I wonder what's up with that lol?

Autumn Dragontalon Balance Wiz :-)

I'm not sure why he would have appeared to you at Level 52. Here is a link to the fansite that shows all of the Balance spells and who gives them:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Balance_School_Spells

I don't see anything on there listed for Level 52.

Hope this helped.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011