Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i got a great idea for a new celestian arena

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
a duel circle underneath a grand ball of water with light reflecting through it held up by a ring held by 4 tall celestian pillars and stands like the tables and chairs in the stellarium instance and they used simmilar things to create shining light through things so water shouldn't be too difficult rotating or not it would look so cool the rest of the room would look purple blue and gold with the similar floors and ceilings of the stellarium instance.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
good idea, but where would you exit the arena if you were a spectator? i think that you could walk through a small tunnel to a submarine

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Survivor
May 21, 2009
That would be fun, an excellent idea for all the pvp'ers out there to do pvp in all of their favorite worlds, celestia being one. Nice idea, and i hope it will come true. :)

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
couldn't make it too much clearer seeing as we dont got wallpapers or floors from celestia yet.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
keep posting like on it or something so ki sees this message if you really trully do like it