Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Higher Lvl then Legendary?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I'm sure this has be discussed many times, but has anyone heard whether we will be able to lvl higher then 60? I myself would be very happy to see this happen considering all the new worlds and areas that have been introduced.

Rebecca Earthstrider
Legendary Theurgist

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
It has never been explicitly stated by KI if/when they will allow more than 60.

End of line.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
HooVooLoo wrote:

End of line.

They kinda have to if they're going to keep customers. Why am i paying close to a hundred dollars a year if I'm just going to stay at 60 forever? That doesn't make much sense.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Superwiz1560 wrote:
That doesn't make much sense.

I agree totally. But the OP's question wasn't about what would make sense.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
HooVooLoo wrote:

End of line.

They kinda have to if they're going to keep customers. Why am i paying close to a hundred dollars a year if I'm just going to stay at 60 forever? That doesn't make much sense.

Then when you level up to level 70 it will be the same problem again.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
azrasmom wrote:
I'm sure this has be discussed many times, but has anyone heard whether we will be able to lvl higher then 60? I myself would be very happy to see this happen considering all the new worlds and areas that have been introduced.

Rebecca Earthstrider
Legendary Theurgist
Maybe

Historian
May 01, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
HooVooLoo wrote:

End of line.

Though, you are forgetting, new players are coming in every day, and then ints a cycle, new ones come in, they level up, they get bored at the max level, they leave, and the cycle starts over again every day. Isnt that basically how everything is?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Bee0909 wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
HooVooLoo wrote:

End of line.

Then when you level up to level 70 it will be the same problem again.

Hey, at least I'll be entertained from levels 61-70. That's all I want, and that's all that ask for, besides a new world.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Ever since I became lvl sixty I've wondered if we'd be able to go any higher.

Stephen Skullblade
Legendary Thaumaturge

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i have heard rumors of a new world in december that raises the lvl cap and gives new spells

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
azrasmom wrote:

Rebecca Earthstrider
Legendary Theurgist

They will, the level cap increases by 10 every year.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008

Rebecca Earthstrider
Legendary Theurgist
They will, the level cap increases by 10 every year.
The limit was 50 when the game first opened, and its been here about3 1/2 years.