Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make a story of why Morganthe became/is evil!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Hi all Wizards. :D

I would really like to hear your story about why Morganthe became or is evil!
It would be really exciting.
So if you would, please write what you think.

Jenna SwiftGem, Level 23 Ice
Jenna SwiftGem, Level 60 Fire
Jenna SwiftGem, Level 60 Storm

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Morganthe turned evil because she wants to rule, and she REALLY hates wizards. XD

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
magnusgn wrote:
Hi all Wizards. :D

I would really like to hear your story about why Morganthe became or is evil!
It would be really exciting.
So if you would, please write what you think.

Jenna SwiftGem, Level 23 Ice
Jenna SwiftGem, Level 60 Fire
Jenna SwiftGem, Level 60 Storm

Morganthe was born in a little wizard town, almost a village, and when she was a mere child, she was the most polite child in town. But something went wrong one day. Town was attacked by spiders and they were forced to defend. It was a long night, and when battle was over, they saw something horrible, they saw Morganthe talking to the spiders and letting them in houses to scare people away and to steal their food. They decided that they must rid of Morganthe forever, so they tieded up on tree, hoping the spiders will finish her. Years have passed, and most of town folks have forgotten about Morganthe, and her vandalism with spiders, but that night was the night that spirits of town folks will never forgot, spiders have attacked again, but this time, they saw Morganthe leading them. Defensless against her evil magic, walls have been destroyed and spiders breached in the towen. Everything was destroyed, most of wizard defenders were turned into spiders, but some refused to, and they looked into the cold eyes of Morganthe, and that's what they last saw. Spirits of those who refused to join her, tell this tale: " In cold, dark caves of Dark Forrest, there lies Morganthe, Master of all that lives in it. Morgantha was good child, but then, that horrible night, her ture face fell on light. Archwizard told us that he saw in her eyes something disturbing, he saw dark look, almost like the most darkest cave in the spiral, and in the depts of her eyes, he could see little white lines, just like the ones of spider web. " That was the story of Morganthe being corrupted. It's unknown, but it's told that town was in world called candyland, and that she had three sisters. Is it a tale of a storyteller, or it's truth? No one knows for sure, but he says the she will unite with her sisters, and rule the spiral! Yet few people know that Prof. Greyrose comes from candyland, and that she hat too evil sisters! Is't a coinsedace, or is it awful truth? Nobody knows for sure.....

WHEW! My fingers hurt from all this typing! Well, i hope you like it :)
P.S. I hope Prof. Greyrose will read this :)