Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
I am a level 13 an it says i have 0 training points. I have not used any because I haven't received any. Please help me

Administrator
Ryan Sparklebright has trained Scarab, Stun Block, Frost Beetle and Snow Serpent. Each of these spells that are not Fire School spells, cost you a Training Point.

You do have the option to give these spells back in exchange for the training points you spent, however this process costs Crowns. See Mr Lincoln in Golem Court if you wish to exchange your spells for your Training Points.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Ryan Sparklebright has trained Scarab, Stun Block, Frost Beetle and Snow Serpent. Each of these spells that are not Fire School spells, cost you a Training Point.

You do have the option to give these spells back in exchange for the training points you spent, however this process costs Crowns. See Mr Lincoln in Golem Court if you wish to exchange your spells for your Training Points.

The training points buy-back is so costly :(

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:

Yes, but he's only level 13. You can create up to 6 wizards. He should just create a new wizard like the one he had and start over. He can pass along any gear to the new wizard using the shared bank. He should be much more careful with his training points, however, and focus on things that will be of great use down the line. For instance, ice as a secondary school gets the player tower shields, death gets feint, and life can get him satyr. It's best to target these specific spells in my opinion. With the new mastery gear, you can actually use power pips for other schools, but you still don't get the same boosts that your own school gets. I'd much rather focus on things that can protect me, heal me, or boost my attacks while I focus on mastering my own schools spells. It's easy enough to pack some prisms when you're going to face same school opponents. No need to waste training points on high level secondary school attacks. One last suggestion: when you eventually get to Celestia, the Treant Polymorph spell isn't a bad thing for elemental wizards to get. Elemental wizards don't have much in the way of healing power, and if you're soloing or find yourself in a group without a healer, the ability to morph into a treant can come in handy.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
stanklepoot wrote:
Fin3cy6 wrote:

Yes, but he's only level 13. You can create up to 6 wizards. He should just create a new wizard like the one he had and start over. He can pass along any gear to the new wizard using the shared bank. He should be much more careful with his training points, however, and focus on things that will be of great use down the line. For instance, ice as a secondary school gets the player tower shields, death gets feint, and life can get him satyr. It's best to target these specific spells in my opinion. With the new mastery gear, you can actually use power pips for other schools, but you still don't get the same boosts that your own school gets. I'd much rather focus on things that can protect me, heal me, or boost my attacks while I focus on mastering my own schools spells. It's easy enough to pack some prisms when you're going to face same school opponents. No need to waste training points on high level secondary school attacks. One last suggestion: when you eventually get to Celestia, the Treant Polymorph spell isn't a bad thing for elemental wizards to get. Elemental wizards don't have much in the way of healing power, and if you're soloing or find yourself in a group without a healer, the ability to morph into a treant can come in handy.

Agreed.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
stanklepoot wrote:
Fin3cy6 wrote:

Okay ... then I think it will be better to just buy more crowns in case I want to switch a secondary school rather than deleting my Legendary Ice wizard and starting over.